EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well probably i damaged usb port on asus memo pad hd 7.It seems aus service will solder my tablet or even change parts inside.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It sounds like you are going to use official services.

Anyway USB ports can be a pain to fix when broken -- a lot of the cheaper ones will use surface mount USB devices, and at best some surface solder pads to try to provide mechanical support. Asus tend to do marginally better but when they break you will probably still find the same problems. Also seen as most tablets do not have full size USB on them then you will probably find yourself soldering a surface mount microUSB which is not fun to do unless you have a good soldering setup, a hot air soldering station or something similarly high grade, this goes double if the microUSB came away and took some trace with it.

Mind you assuming the network did not go with it though I would say it tends to be worth the effort to fix them -- you can send most types of input over bluetooth and files transfer just fine over networks/wifi. If it only charges via USB then you can usually still find a ground a positive part to solder onto as well, though such things seldom end up that elegant.

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So (out of thread)when USB port will be fixed how can I create authentic .ISO image from asUS memo pad HD 7 or Sony Ericsson xperia j to run Android x86 via virtual box in Windows 7?

So how can I create image .ISO file from asus memo pad HD 7 or Sony Ericsson xperia j image .ISO file accessible for Android x86 via Windows 7 on virtual box(changing thread).

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well i lose all my money(580zl) and i think unlocking egg Gauntlet access by google remote.or not?i dunno.It's impossible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk