Solarobo DS new trailer

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUH. I always perk right up whenever new about this comes up...
I had accidentally discovered Tail Concerto way back when and I really loved it
as I was going through my total nerdy anime and furries phase...
so I am dying to play this just for the sheer nostalgia it's going to trigger for me.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I ain't much of a furry fan.

Like, at all.

But I can't deny that besides the anthropomorphicness of it all, it looks pretty slick!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its been long since i have seen granville's news... interesting, even with the 3ds on the horizon, we see like 3-4 big names still to be released (or maybe even 6 ie. HM 2 parts, batman, chronos twin clone, this, LoTR, winter rpg, spiderman etc)

i fear namco will delay the translation for a very long time... tales of innocence translation was simply as beautiful as mother 3 ie. if this game were to be translated, i believe it will stick to those categories

a game which mixes different styles of play, very nice

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
its been long since i have seen granville's news... interesting, even with the 3ds on the horizon, we see like 3-4 big names still to be released (or maybe even 6 ie. HM 2 parts, batman, chronos twin clone, this, LoTR, winter rpg, spiderman etc)

i fear namco will delay the translation for a very long time... tales of innocence translation was simply as beautiful as mother 3 ie. if this game were to be translated, i believe it will stick to those categories

a game which mixes different styles of play, very nice

Truth be told, not everyone is going to get a 3DS, some people may not be able to get it at launch, or some people may wait for a price drop/new revision/a specific title they want. It makes for a really good market for developers. On top of that, 3DS is supposed to play normal DS games and DSi Enhanced/Exclusive games, why not make some good titles to carry over for the 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...