Solarobo DS new trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solarobo is a DS action RPG developed by CyberConnect2 (maker of .hack series on PS2). It has a variety of gameplay styles besides just a traditional action RPG, including platforming, flying, and shooting. There's a new trailer showing off some of the cool gameplay and story segments, have a look-

First believed to be a .hack game for a long time, Solarobo was first unveiled via teaser site as "Project Coda" for the DS. The game involves anthropomorphic dog and cat people who use large mech-machines to move around. It takes place on floating islands. There will be single and multiplayer modes available in the game. Solarobo is being released in Japan on October 28th this year. There have been several video clips and screens showing the game with French text, pointing heavily towards an international release. So expect the game in Europe and the US before too long! The Japanese version will be published by Namco Bandai. [/p]

Source- GoNintendo

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
OmerMe said:
It looks nice IMO, but I hate it being full of furries. ;-;

QUOTE(Midna @ Aug 5 2010, 08:09 AM) Sweet, furries in mechs! I'll be getting this.

(Don't be hatin, guys.)

Okay, for real...Not everything ANTHRO has to be furry.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
dudeonline said:
OmerMe said:
It looks nice IMO, but I hate it being full of furries. ;-;

QUOTE(Midna @ Aug 5 2010, 08:09 AM) Sweet, furries in mechs! I'll be getting this.

(Don't be hatin, guys.)

Okay, for real...Not everything ANTHRO has to be furry.
Yeah, I knew furry wasn't the word I was looking for.
I just don't like it, I find it kinda gross.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
How's it gross? Because you've been exposed to the darker side of one particular bit of internet subculture?

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god, this is looking sweet. However, i hope it will have outfit costumization, because i don't like the grey feline anthro's clothes.

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait a sec.This reminds me of Tail Concerto,for the PSX.Could it be it's spiritual sucessor ? (the first was edited by Bandai,and its sequal have been cancelled.)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
it looks clean graphic-wise, celshaded and black-bordered. but, gameplay-wise it looks like a sidescroller. everything is in 3D but it seems like you have a very linear path to take (might be branching, but still linear). no free-roam doesn't sound too hot for me.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
It looks pretty sweet~! Another one to put on my wishlist~!
biggrin.gif

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I'll have to keep my eye on this one. Looks good from the trailer, though. I hope it will see a US/EU release, so I can understand it!

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This looks really freakin' epic. I'm guessing it may be DSi Enhanced for the purpose of performance enhancements, but it's proof that people learn more about how a system works over time. I'm sure we'll have a bunch of "lol furry" posts, but those are people who will probably miss out on a potentially great game X3

Daddy24 said:
Wait a sec.This reminds me of Tail Concerto,for the PSX.Could it be it's spiritual sucessor ? (the first was edited by Bandai,and its sequal have been cancelled.)

That's exactly what I was thinking XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea