Gaming Software Card cannot be read

ehnoah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heym

so I just installed heakte to my new Switch, but when I boot heakte now or stock FW (from the launcher)
It throw me "Cannot read Cartridge" this might be a System Error or a Card Error.

It worked before I did all the CFW things. Did I somoehow broke my Cart Slot? Or did I missing out something?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Heym

so I just installed heakte to my new Switch, but when I boot heakte now or stock FW (from the launcher)
It throw me "Cannot read Cartridge" this might be a System Error or a Card Error.

It worked before I did all the CFW things. Did I somoehow broke my Cart Slot? Or did I missing out something?
Nono, not at all. Since version 9.X Nintendo included an new update for the cart slot. And I guess you run Atmosphere. The latest atmosphere have a block for game carts so you won't update the cart firmware by mistake. So you need to remove your game from the cart and it will work.

If you want to use carts, you must remove the nogc setting inside Atmosphere ini file. But then you can never downgrade your Switch past 9.0.0. It will brick if so (without CFW)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)