Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukodin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I did not see it.. Can anyone tell me what the real benifit of softmii .095 vs. RiskiiV2 is? They seem like the same thing basically, but with custom loader screens on the Softmii...

Am I missing something else? Dont get me wrong, I really appriciate all the hard work everyone is doing on these. I just am wondering if it is work making the changes to my system (currently running Riskii V2... And also, I am about to help a few friends do their Wii's and am not sure which is the best to go with....

Thanks again for the help and kind answers.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country

this is a lil preview of where we was at a test install earlier today, we've now moved past but havent had chance to re-do a video

SoftMii is now moving in a new direction and we will have a forum and website up soon...so stay tuned..in the meantime subscripe to the vids..

so i now request

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE LOCKED THIS THREAD AS IT IS ABOUT NO LONGER IN USE.. THANKS

its been fun, see you on the other side

cool.gif

The SoftMii Team

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Karizmatik said:
I just formated my SD disk and downloaded the stuff from Puma's sig and i still can't get the damn preloader to do anything. Just stays on the warning screen
frown.gif
When on that warning screen you do the code (i've tried 2 that i've seen) on the wii-remote correct? Or is there some kind of secret keyboard that's suppose to pop up or do have to do it on a wii controller? God, i have been at this since 10 this morning and still stuck at the same screen... As soon as i hit "home" to enter the code it goes back to the apps. HELP lol I'd appreciate it guys
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

Karizmatik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
I just formated my SD disk and downloaded the stuff from Puma's sig and i still can't get the damn preloader to do anything. Just stays on the warning screen
frown.gif
When on that warning screen you do the code (i've tried 2 that i've seen) on the wii-remote correct? Or is there some kind of secret keyboard that's suppose to pop up or do have to do it on a wii controller? God, i have been at this since 10 this morning and still stuck at the same screen... As soon as i hit "home" to enter the code it goes back to the apps. HELP lol I'd appreciate it guys
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

I know that, i'm saying it isn't/hasn't worked for me
frown.gif

Kree_boy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
this is a lil preview of where we was at a test install earlier today, we've now moved past but havent had chance to re-do a video

SoftMii is now moving in a new direction and we will have a forum and website up soon...so stay tuned..in the meantime subscripe to the vids..

so i now request

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE LOCKED THIS THREAD AS IT IS ABOUT NO LONGER IN USE.. THANKS

its been fun, see you on the other side

cool.gif

The SoftMii Team

Awsome
evil.gif

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

The code is in the guide

frown.gif

For v.27 of preloader:

Code:
H= home
A=A
R=Right
D=Down
L=left
U=up
M=minus
P=plus

For v.26 of the preloader:

CODEM= Minus
A= A
R= Right
I= 1
U= Up
B= B
R= Right
U= Up
Z= 2
Z= 2
A= A

For v.25
CODE
Right
A
Down
Up

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

frown.gif
oh, sorry that happened for me too, is because it is preloader .25 just download preloader .27

Karizmatik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

frown.gif
oh, sorry that happened for me too, is because it is preloader .25 just download preloader .27

Does it not matter that hitting the first letter of the code is "H" which for me exits the screen? I just keep entering the rest of the code?

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

frown.gif

Does it not matter that hitting the first letter of the code is "H" which for me exits the screen? I just keep entering the rest of the code?
Maybe you should get preloader .27 then.
It sounds like you have .25 or .26 .

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
darkdsguy said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
The code is in the guide

frown.gif

i was thinking the same too but no, just keep pressing all the buttons

hellbent1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tried installing the healthii and semi bricked my wii. I was good with the .9.5 *(should have left It I know), but I did a ios downgrade to 2.2u because I didn't see that the list went on.. (very tired, should have left that too), so I panicked and upgraded the wii to 3.4 thinking I could downgrade it to 3.2u again and all would be good.. No such luck, backup loader works still but sysmenu and region don't match. Therefore can't get anyregion changer to work. I got hit by the fakesign bug. Thought I had it fixed with the ios 51/shop wad. nope... didn't install right. I will keep searching in am, but does anyone have any suggestions as to what direction I should be looking. I still have gamma backup loader on and backups still work, but Damn that 0.9.5 was sweet. If I get it back to that again, I will leave it alone until I know more. I thought I did good bringing it back from 2 semi bricks. got cocky..
Thanks
hellbent1

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not remember the specifics of what gets "fixed" with the 3.4 upgrade.

You should in theory be able to follow any of the downgrade guides out there to get back to 3.2.

Might be able to skip steps, but I think you have to do the following:
Install IOS16 (from pink fish disc).
Use wadmanager that works with IOS16 and load cIOS36rev7.
run IOS Downgrader
And from here you should be able to ARC back to 3.2

edit: someone who know a bit more than I can feel free to correct me. I have no problems being corrected, it's how I learn.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe if he wants to get back to his Wii version 3.2.
If he can get into the HBC , get the systemmenu wad of his region (PAL/v290 NTSC/v289).
Run Wad Manager install systemmenu wad.
Bam 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played