Homebrew Softmii team release awesome custom themes

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm sorry but most of these themes look ugly as hell. It's great to see people making the effort, but I don't get the point in altering the wii menu when you're just going to make it look worse

Changing the colors of the menu just makes it look fugly, most of the images look like they've been edited in paint or something, with garish block colors and no real artistry.

Anyway, i'm not knocking peoples efforts, but I can't see there being a theme that will actually look better than the nintendo gui, unless the menu is redesigned completely. People do seem to be getting closer to that goal though.

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hughjass said:
I'm sorry but most of these themes look ugly as hell. It's great to see people making the effort, but I don't get the point in altering the wii menu when you're just going to make it look worse

Changing the colors of the menu just makes it look fugly, most of the images look like they've been edited in paint or something, with garish block colors and no real artistry.

Anyway, i'm not knocking peoples efforts, but I can't see there being a theme that will actually look better than the nintendo gui, unless the menu is redesigned completely. People do seem to be getting closer to that goal though.

ulgy
lots of pepole will try it then, fuk up there wii trying to get rid of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi