Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
luccax said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
It seems there is a bug with the Autoboot function of r73: if enabled it seems there is no way to turning back to the config screen, except deleting the .cfg file on the SD.

For now me and another GBATemp user have this problem, any other ones?
Someone had this problem, he was using the old libs, please verify if you have the updated ones, from the DevkitPro Updater.

Actually i used the compiled ones i found on this forum (it's in WiiShizzza's signature), but from what you say it seems to be a problem with the .dol.
I have tried it on my PAL Wii (3.2E) using the Linking Channel and through the Homebrew Channel but the problem is still there, so probably it's the .dol that it's coded wrong.
If you want to try it yourself it's this one: http://ratm.net63.net/SoftChip.zip

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DaRk_ViVi said:
Actually i used the compiled ones i found on this forum (it's in WiiShizzza's signature), but from what you say it seems to be a problem with the .dol.
I have tried it on my PAL Wii (3.2E) using the Linking Channel and through the Homebrew Channel but the problem is still there, so probably it's the .dol that it's coded wrong.
If you want to try it yourself it's this one: http://ratm.net63.net/SoftChip.zip

I just downloaded and tested this version, i get into the menu with autoboot enabled. Which cIOS do you use?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
Nothing wrong with my softchip which i mediafired, and ether linked up, i happily have it and use every so often......is it a non modchip issue?
Nothing at all im using it from forwarder and HBC.
once i make it i will give it the Wiisel's seal of approval
tongue.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No i never knew how to get out of autoboot button 1 works for me i was replying to this
QUOTE said:
I use this topic for another problem i have with SoftChip: using r73 if i enable the Autoboot i don't find a way to turn back to the settings menu, i have to delete the .cfg on the SD. Is it a known bug?

someone here said press 1

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wiisel said:
No i never knew how to get out of autoboot button 1 works for me i was replying to this
QUOTE said:
I use this topic for another problem i have with SoftChip: using r73 if i enable the Autoboot i don't find a way to turn back to the settings menu, i have to delete the .cfg on the SD. Is it a known bug?

someone here said press 1

You have to tap it several times until you are in the menu, just pressing doesn't work.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah it's what i did. ._.
Now i'll retry with the djdynamite123 compiled version + linking channel with standard banner.

Ok done some testing: it was actually a linking channel problem (not exactly related to the channel i think). When i press start the Wiimote shuts down and turns back only after the "Loading Game" part in SoftChip, so it's too late to press the 1 button (that i was already pressing even if the wiimote was off). Tried to tap it several times with HBC and there works fine.
tongue.gif

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
its a dol forwarder it forwards to the dol on sd basically an empty channel that directs to the app
smile.gif

May you please point me in the direction of the latest dol?

I cant compile myself because im not fitting to mess up and brick my Wii yet.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
Phratt said:
Wiisel said:
its a dol forwarder it forwards to the dol on sd basically an empty channel that directs to the app
smile.gif

May you please point me in the direction of the latest dol?

I cant compile myself because im not fitting to mess up and brick my Wii yet.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123341

thanks a whole bunch, umm do you mind answering one more question for me though?

Can I just put the .dol anywhere on the SD card and the forwarder will read it, if not, what directory do I put it in?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When I press Home in the SoftChip menu, I get some kind of numbers then stops and nothing...
Is there a way to go back to the HBC or System Menu?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lourens said:
When I press Home in the SoftChip menu, I get some kind of numbers then stops and nothing...
Is there a way to go back to the HBC or System Menu?

If you start SoftChip from HBC you should get back to it by pressing home. Did you use the latest libogc to compile SoftChip?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?