Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just wanted to double check, what you mean when you said "as you can see in the zip" , as I downloaded the file & it is in rar format with a dol inside and nothing more??
yeah the softchip r73 is just the .dol
also i was saying about me being modded it says in my Signature at the bottom of my post..

e.g.

--------------------
Hey, Yeh..... I Think This Is Something Good,
Yeh.... Youre Right, I Think We Should Back The F**k Up Coz Romeo'z here!!
You got any problems with Mutilation, knives, bodies on fire,
D*ck, F**k, A##hole, Pussy
Hey.....
F**k You You, Burst In Hell You MotherF**ka!
Team Wiinja rocks, many thanx to all Homebrewer coders out there !!
Wiinja mod, 3.2E Starfall patches except health & BGM, TP Hack, Autoboot Manager, Deleter, Zelda
tongue.gif

http://djdynamite.bravehost.com/Check me mixes out, My produced tracks are on there if the links ain't broken!!
Call Of Duty 5: 3867-1439-7424
Please read the Readme, to prevent anyone from asking stupid questions!!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
djdynamite123 said:
yeah the softchip r73 is just the .dol
also i was saying about me being modded it says in my Signature at the bottom of my post.

@djdynamite123: Can you say me if you installed the cIOS? Or does it works without the cIOS? Because like you know, I'm also modded..
wink.gif
Many Thanks in Advance!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Razorwing said:
You can download the latest version from here.

I don't know if Arm needs to update this manually or if it is done automatically.

There isn't an official .dol or .wad download, the SoftChip team only provides the source code.
Automatically? Not yet. Too lazy to finish my script.
tongue.gif

And I have 2 reasons for it not being updated until now:
1. I was home from school sick (dad always turns off the internet when I'm home sick from school)
2. I was Christmas shopping for my mom

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so....I seem to have missed the explanation of how r73 accomplishes the 002 fix....the discs remain untouched 1:1? does ios55 still need to be installed? sorry.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
noobwarrior7 said:
so....I seem to have missed the explanation of how r73 accomplishes the 002 fix....the discs remain untouched 1:1? does ios55 still need to be installed? sorry.

Sorry, for not mentioning it here. The 002 fix is only a patch applied to the main.dol. SoftChip loads the main.dol from the disc and writes it into the memory, every loader has to do this, this is necessary to start the game. All i had to do was to apply the 002 fix to this copy of the main.dol in memory.

SoftChip still loads the IOS you selected and this IOS is used to play the game. Theoretical you could delete all other gaming IOS, but i really can't recommend this.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
@djdynamite123 and Wiisel!

Awsome Artwork!!
I take a bow!
No probs hope you use it*
bow.gif

BTW, i installed all 3 of the NEW IOS'S ages ago, doesn't affect me....i'l be leaving them on*
smile.gif
cheers WiiPower

At first Seeing Wiisels image of 002FX, i was like WTF, oh shit yeah 002 remove fix lol, my head was already in bed! hehe

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
BTW, i installed all 3 of the NEW IOS'S ages ago, doesn't affect me....i'l be leaving them on*
smile.gif
cheers WiiPower

At first Seeing Wiisels image of 002FX, i was like WTF, oh shit yeah 002 remove fix lol, my head was already in bed! hehe

Haha i wondered if anyone would get that ive messed with the banner some more not sure what i prefer now if only i knew how to animate we could have had a moving ripple effect on the background.

all a patched IOS55 does for me is allow me to boot from disc channel so i don't think its needed for anything. I found SoftChip hangs at loading screens if the wrong video mode or something is selected but still boots too that point

DaK_TaLeS

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To coder:

I got an idea to improve your softchip project.
Many users play import and standard games with your loader.
You know that some game (import but new too) uses differents combination of settings to work.
Currently we have one configuration file so we have to change it every time.
It would be nice if we can store more then one cfg (maybe based on game's title, like save or disc image label).

Example:
Softchip launched without any disc inserted = default cfg loaded
Softchip launched with a "new" disc = default cfg loaded, when game starts the configuration is written to SD
(like RNYE.cfg for naruto clash of ninja)
Softchip launched with an already used disc = specific cfg loaded...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...