Hacking Soft-reseting Pokémon w/ NTR

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone. So, I have been using NTR CFW in order to stream gameplay with Kitkat. Only, today, I noticed something interesting. I was playing Pokémon Ultra Moon, and I attempted to Soft Reset, and everything froze, and I had to force power off. Is this a consequence of using NTR? The mem patch from Kitkat? Is there a work around? Because, one day, I'd like to stream shiny SR hunting.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, or at least I don't think so, it's a limitation of NTR, you could use NTR cheats to make a shiny always appear and act all surprised later (don't actually do that.)

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't do that XD. Well, I guess that means my shiny hunting streams will be limited to SOS Chaining and Masuda method. Oh well!

D

Deleted User

Hard to believe you'll be doing it legit since there are plugins that allows you to temper with the shiny odds but I'm not gonna judge you since you may be a legit pokemon player who so happens to have a CFW 3DS...for streaming purposes only...definitely not to cheat on stream and surprise the audience with shiny encounters. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD