Hacking Soft Mii help

ToxicPlatypus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downgraded to FW 3.2 and on Preloader when trying to follow these directions

19) OK now select #4 Pre Loader from the HomeBrew Channel. Read the warning and press 1 to install.
IF YOUR SYSTEM DOESNT REBOOT INTO PRELOADER, SIMPLY POWER DOWN AND POWER UP ONCE MORE, BUT AS SOON AS YOU POWER UP, PRESS AND HOLD RESET
21) Select “System hacks” ->
22) Enable all the hacks you would like, (recommended - Skip Updates, Move Disc Channel and all No Copy)
23) Select "save settings" and wait for confirmation message to display “Settings Saved”
24) Press B, and enter Settings
25) Set "auto boot: System" (using the D-Pad Arrows), and save settings with A, then Press B
26) Get back to the system menu. By selecting “Load System Menu”
27) Run HBC

When I select system hacks, it does not work, couldnt find any hacks

And also when running the actual SoftMii application it says there are no files in the app folder, and sure enough they are not on the SD card either (files downloaded form soft mii website)

Any help?

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ToxicPlatypus said:
So I downgraded to FW 3.2 and on Preloader when trying to follow these directions

19) OK now select #4 Pre Loader from the HomeBrew Channel. Read the warning and press 1 to install.
IF YOUR SYSTEM DOESNT REBOOT INTO PRELOADER, SIMPLY POWER DOWN AND POWER UP ONCE MORE, BUT AS SOON AS YOU POWER UP, PRESS AND HOLD RESET
21) Select “System hacks” ->
22) Enable all the hacks you would like, (recommended - Skip Updates, Move Disc Channel and all No Copy)
23) Select "save settings" and wait for confirmation message to display “Settings Saved”
24) Press B, and enter Settings
25) Set "auto boot: System" (using the D-Pad Arrows), and save settings with A, then Press B
26) Get back to the system menu. By selecting “Load System Menu”
27) Run HBC

When I select system hacks, it does not work, couldnt find any hacks

And also when running the actual SoftMii application it says there are no files in the app folder, and sure enough they are not on the SD card either (files downloaded form soft mii website)

Any help?

they are not in the SD???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1