Emulation So...

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to emulate the PSP menu on RetroArch, but everywhere I look it seems like you can't emulate it. I really wanna see what owning a PSP was like and I wanna know if I could emulate the menu. I'm using the PPSSPP core. Edit: I'm trying to emulate the PSP XMB on RetroArch PC.

Last edited by Lemondemonforever,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I really wanna see what owning a PSP was like
Congratulations on the title of your thread: it is very clear and attracts a lot of attention....🤣
Seriously speaking, use ppsspp (or its core on Retroarch) on a smartphone or iPhone, put it in landscape position, and you've got yourself an (ugly) PSP clone...🤣

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a standalone emulator by that name as well, at least with the series x. not sure if that implies the core is shitty or not.

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulations on the title of your thread: it is very clear and attracts a lot of attention....🤣
Seriously speaking, use ppsspp (or its core on Retroarch) on a smartphone or iPhone, put it in landscape position, and you've got yourself an (ugly) PSP clone...🤣
but my phone is a lg g4 running lineage os 18.1 with 1gig of ram...

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can, I'd recommend buying an OLED Vita and installing 3.60 CFW. That gets you PS1, PSP, Vita, and other retro consoles (via emulation).

OLED Vita is a work of art and even a beauty of technology whereas the Slim Vita feels like an upgraded PSP with two analog sticks.

tofino

catch the wave!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can, I'd recommend buying an OLED Vita and installing 3.60 CFW. That gets you PS1, PSP, Vita, and other retro consoles (via emulation).

OLED Vita is a work of art and even a beauty of technology whereas the Slim Vita feels like an upgraded PSP with two analog sticks.
if he/she is still using an lg g4, i dont think getting a vita is a priority.

but my phone is a lg g4 running lineage os 18.1 with 1gig of ram...
anyway, use this.
https://ppsspp.gold/
this is the same core but as a seperate emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1