Gaming So whos actually buying pokemon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kurobon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 23,868
  • Replies Replies 226
i will buy it just to because they deserve it for making a good game
biggrin.gif
 
tajio said:
I've pre-ordered it! Just so that I can Have the actual game, Boxart, Pokewalker and the SoulSilver Lugia Figurine you get if you pre-order it!!!! So YEAH! BTW Anyone in the UK going to any of the pokemon events held in GAME?
Events in Game? Do tell...
 
XWolf said:
tajio said:
I've pre-ordered it! Just so that I can Have the actual game, Boxart, Pokewalker and the SoulSilver Lugia Figurine you get if you pre-order it!!!! So YEAH! BTW Anyone in the UK going to any of the pokemon events held in GAME?
Events in Game? Do tell...

like the shiny pichu event
biggrin.gif


with spikey ears
 
i am 19 and cant Imagen a world with out pokemon and i thought i might pick up gold if they have it tomorrow bc i live in the future lol
 
I will if the store has any copies left. If not, then I'll just wait till they get a shipment.
 
Yes, I am.
Not pirating it or anything, I want to play with the Pokéwalker, that's half the fun of the game really!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted