So um how do I get homebrew back

Vibes_GBA3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I deleted homebrew launcher on my N3DS and i can't seem to boot in though the download and play method, even though I have the prerequires
I'M CONFUSED

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download boot.3dsx, put on root, then get into rosalina on the title you want to be the homebrew launcher. I can't recall the exact button press, so google it.

Vibes_GBA3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok now i think it's godmode9 not booting
if i get godmod9 working then maybe i can download the cia and be on my merry way

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did to 10.2.1, still nothing

Look il send pictures
If you DON'T have FBI installed (i don't see why not?),launch the Download Play app & do the button combo "L + Down + Select" then misc options>switch dp to hb app,then install the fbi cia file.

Vibes_GBA3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok here's the full story.
I formatted the SD card twice (I backed the files up don't worry) first time I couldn't get it it to on, so I formatted the correct way (I did 16kb than 32kb) . I got it to work but my homebrew apps didn't boot for whatever reason. So I did the dumbest thing and deleted them 🤦. And then I got stuck, I tried to delete CFW but it's was warned that it won't fix any CFW problems. I got the idea to download homebrew from godmode9 and whatdaya know, and we're in the present

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello