So um... About buying a flash cart.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Michael Naderi, Nov 13, 2012.

Nov 13, 2012
  1. Michael Naderi
    OP

Newcomer Michael Naderi Newbie

United States
    I want one for my 3DS and I am trying to buy the Wood r4i Gold.
    I'm trying to buy it from woodr4.com which redirects me to n3dscart. I tried purchasing it with a Visa Credit Card and I receive an email saying the payment doesn't go through and that the order is cancelled.
    The person who handles their customer service that I'm talking to has terrible English and doesn't seem to understand that my card is valid and that I'm not trying to cancel the order. Should I just try another site?

2. Monster3ds

Newcomer Monster3ds Member

United States
    maybe their customer serivice wasnt in mood that day .haha....you can contact them again and state your problem in details and i think,they will try their best to help you. :D anyway,good luck ! if you want change store,you can directly go to r4ids.cn official site "distributor" or shoptemp , here are tons of stores for your choice.If you need,here is one store i can recommend,digitopz.com,official agent,pre-flashed firmware,perfect customer service.i worked with them 2 times, everything goes perfect.

3. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by Costello, Apr 26, 2013.
    Nov 14, 2012
  4. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    Attention:the website on the sticker should be www.r4ids.cn.

5. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Nov 15, 2012