Hacking So there is no way to downgrad without solder ?

nyctalopiaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I recently created a topic where i was worried about what i did with trying to setup luma etc. W/e

I got freakyhax today, my HBL works absolutely great and im happy with it.

But now i think ima be sad since i saw that as a 11.2.0-33E 3DS user, i COULDN'T downgrade either to 9.2 or to 2.1 without using a hardmod implying to modify with a soldering iron ? o_o

That's what's suggsted in 3ds.guide thing saying that NFIRM downgrade needs a hardmod downgrade. So i'm writing this to ask you, do you confirm there is absolutely NO way for me to go to luma3ds without soldering things ?

As a non-professionnal user, i can't allow myself to do such things and buy a game to hack my 3ds (freakyhax) represents the max cap i can allow myself to do in terms of investment for it. So i feel a bit disappointed, but also a bit surprised to see that so much people have that confidence to modify that hard their 3ds to get their downgrades successful

EDIT : Or do you have a guide to inject pkhex files without luma and only with hbl WITHOUT a new 3ds ? I only have an old 3ds XL

Last edited by nyctalopiaz,

nyctalopiaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answers.

Unfortunately i won't be able to do anything since no one in my relationships uses a CFW 3ds.

I'll just use your link Timeboy to use JKSM, thanks :)

chris15326

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there!

I need to say, the 3DS Stuff is so far the most confusing stuff of its sort ive witness.
There seems to be so many different things and ways... Wii and PS4 seems to be much more easier somehow :rofl2:

One thing that is confusing me. i thought it would be possible to downgrade from 11.2 to 9.2 with the OOTHax? :wacko:

Greetings
Chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)