So the fix isn't really official...

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Briankealing, Aug 20, 2009.

Aug 20, 2009
  1. Briankealing
    OP

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    sorry if I get facts crossed, this is the first time i've been on the internet for a week

according to sources, the 1.4 update came from some chinese forum. It also transforms the 2i into some danny phantom game.

But anyway, I noticed that http://www.acekard.com/ didn't mention it, so I suppose a official update is on the way that doesn't say "danny phantom".

2. felixsrg

Member felixsrg 3DS Rulz

Colombia
    Well yes the acekard team have not posted it on the main page but the update appears in the first page of the forum so I think is a official one, they say:

"Thanks everyone for being patient. I'm sorry for those who killed themselves out of impatience. But here's what you have been waiting for! The fix for Acekard 2i to work on DSi firmware 1.4.
    I hope you like Danny Phantom"

3. toymin80r

Member toymin80r GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah, i'd rather not consider the fix unofficial, but it's not like i'm not going to use it. (maybe it'll keep any legal action from taking place.)

4. GreatZimkogway

Member GreatZimkogway Touhou Fanatic

United States
    Brian, it kinda IS official. In the way that Acekard's team, when responding to emails, linked directly to the first thread on here that had it as a download link IN the email. They just aren't putting it on there, simply because they could get in trouble if it WAS official. So it's officially unofficial. [​IMG]

5. phoenixclaws

Member phoenixclaws GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yep the officially unofficial fix endorsed by Acekard. Most likely to keep Nintendo making a big deal over the use of the icon/header stuff.