Hacking Discussion So Scared: I cheated on Animal Crossing NH !

bao3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
Hi Guys,

I played Animal Crossing on my CFW Stock (atmosphere) OFFLINE . And I cheated . But Last night , I forgot that and connect to Wifi to play the game Warface. So I played ACNH again after shudown the game Warface .

This mean , I cheated on Animal Crossing offline ,but I played it online (without cheat) .

PS: all my game is bought from eShop , they’re legit .
Help me ,would I be banned ?

Last edited by bao3,

ReoL98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's always a chance of getting banned, but as for your case. I most likely would think you will get banned, since the console went online already and had CFW installed. Unless you're really lucky which in some cases happens. If you have a backup of your SYSnand before you were banned i think you can restore it to before it was banned and get unbanned. But as for now, I think all you can do is hope for the best, ur console may be flagged already but nintendo hasn't issued the ban yet.

Last edited by ReoL98,
Reactions: bao3

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends are you playin online on sysnand while cfw is on emmunand. Also is it an illegal copy or legit cart/shop game. What did u do to cheat. Money hack or a bunch of stuff.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played online on sysnand and all the games are legit . I cheated the money .
Noone really knows what you will or wont get banned for. All depends on if they can see how u got a shit ton of money or if they have something in place that checks that. I haven't read/researched what they ban for but i heard they definatly do if you use the cheats while online. (But your on official firmware when u did this so guess we will find out soon enough. Keep us informed if u get banned. Would be helpful to some others.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The fastest way to get ban with ACNH is to have cheats enabled while online because of hash checks. If you didn't have cheats enabled, ban will probably not come so fast.

bao3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
The fastest way to get ban with ACNH is to have cheats enabled while online because of hash checks. If you didn't have cheats enabled, ban will probably not come so fast.
Thanks,this let me keep peaceful .... No, I did not use cheat on online game ,just use it offline .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Noone really knows what you will or wont get banned for. All depends on if they can see how u got a shit ton of money or if they have something in place that checks that. I haven't read/researched what they ban for but i heard they definatly do if you use the cheats while online. (But your on official firmware when u did this so guess we will find out soon enough. Keep us informed if u get banned. Would be helpful to some others.
Thanks for your reply. I use CFW Stock for online play from 2018/07 , and cheat on Monster Hunter GU for online game ,but never get banned .

But others said “if you cheated on Nintendo game , you would be banned”.... so I am scared.....

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I played Animal Crossing on my CFW Stock (atmosphere) OFFLINE . And I cheated . But Last night , I forgot that and connect to Wifi to play the game Warface. So I played ACNH again after shudown the game Warface .

This mean , I cheated on Animal Crossing offline ,but I played it online (without cheat) .

PS: all my game is bought from eShop , they’re legit .
Help me ,would I be banned ?
It's not guaranteed you'll be banned, if it does happen you can pm me.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's possible that you are safe, mostly because, unless the game follows every single step you make in the town, and keeps a report of sales and etc...

Animal Crossing has never been about the money, it's about the town's development and occasional item.

Items, on the other hand...

What did you get with the money?

bao3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
It's possible that you are safe, mostly because, unless the game follows every single step you make in the town, and keeps a report of sales and etc...

Animal Crossing has never been about the money, it's about the town's development and occasional item.

Items, on the other hand...

What did you get with the money?
The money in the game ACNH is useless except the credit ( bought house ... )

freefrank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for me, I use sxos on ofw for save data transfer and stuff since day 1 sxos released, and still not get banned. And I play MK8, splatoon etc.
The trick I did was pirated games goes only on emunand, legit games on sysnand. Never play a game on cfw sysnand, only save editing and backup and transfer.

So far so good. Still not banned.
祝你好运哈哈哈。

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
My experience is that Nintendo checks your games when you go into the eShop app.
If there are games in your list that you haven't purchased legally, then they flag you.
Nintendo doesn't check the save games for manipulation.
So most likely you won't be in any trouble.

bao3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
My experience is that Nintendo checks your games when you go into the eShop app.
If there are games in your list that you haven't purchased legally, then they flag you.
Nintendo doesn't check the save games for manipulation.
So most likely you won't be in any trouble.
Thank you , that's great .

ekids1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

I am too late to read this discussion ...
My situation is I cheat in stealth mode and close the stealth and local play with my another switch.
The whole playing is wifi opened. Never close.
When I was cheating, my wifi is opened but I didn't play with other by NSO service.
(The cartridge is genuine.)

Will I suffer banned ?

I don't know what Nintendo checks, the procedure of item ? or the item itself ?
If the item transfer to another people, the hash will be recreate ?

If I can inject save to SysNand ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1