Gaming So Pokemon Platinum...

D

Deleted User

Narin said:
Is it me, or is Nintendo milking Pokemon for all its worth?
No, you're definitely going crazy.

Um, anyway

Yeah, they're milking it because it brings in the dosh - it's one of their most popular series, so of course they're going to bring out new games.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
i really hate how they do this. release three versions of the same game. I am hungry for a new pokemon game with GRAPHICAL IMPROVEMENTS. regardless i will get excited if this is real and play a lot.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^they always do it (except there was no 3rd one for fire red and leaf green like maybe aqua blue or something)

the 3rd game it like the directors cut of the first 2
new features, more pokemon avaible, ect...

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

QUOTENo, you're definitely going crazy.

OMG YOU MEAN NINTENDO'S TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF POKEMON OBSESSED CONSUMERS!!!11!!!!!!11!!!!!ONE!!!!!!! NO WAYS!!!11!!!!!1!

Now that that's over, I think that a Gold/Silver DS re-release would be AWESOME!! I really liked Silver the best!

Joe88, I agree with what you say... It's like they take the two games, combine them and then add features that everyone would have liked to have seen in the original releases...

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
QUOTE said:

QUOTENo, you're definitely going crazy.

OMG YOU MEAN NINTENDO'S TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF POKEMON OBSESSED CONSUMERS!!!11!!!!!!11!!!!!ONE!!!!!!! NO WAYS!!!11!!!!!1!

Now that that's over, I think that a Gold/Silver DS re-release would be AWESOME!! I really liked Silver the best!

Joe88, I agree with what you say... It's like they take the two games, combine them and then add features that everyone would have liked to have seen in the original releases...
They will have to make Gold\Silver re-release eventually right?
If they don't you can always play the original Gold and Silver.

Edit:They will probably release Platinum with Garatina as the main legendary,but with palkia and diaga also possible to capture after beating the elite four,and after a few while they will probably release Gold&Silver with new features.

But I think about Gartina and Regigas having new forms is bogus and incorrect

ZeroEXE93

OP
Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Again, Giratina's new form is already confirmed to be real (Origin form).

EDIT:
Giratina_OriginForm.png

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
Again, Giratina's new form is already confirmed to be real (Origin form).
Ok so there is a new form.
It's not the answer I wanted to hear,so I will pretend I never heard it.

It's just that It doesn't fit having new forms for pokemon.
I wonder if the new form is better than the form used in diamond and pearl.

Payton64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinsil said:
QUOTE said:
* The Underground is now Wi-Fi enabled
What is "The Underground"?
the underground is a huge series of tunnels underneath sinnoh where you can dig for gems and fossils and other rare items. Your secret base is also down there and you can play a few mini-games down there over local wireless multiplayer w/ a friend.

even though nintendo/game freak won't, they should at least put something else worth while in there so people don't feel as milked like a wifi battle match finder. i know you can go on a forum and do that, but it would be way more convenient if it was built-in.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hell. I wouldn't play this. I'm very bored with Pokemon, so until the REAL next one comes, or the remake of gold and silver really happens, I won't be playing it.

EDIT: You know what they should really make? A Pokemon MMO, with al the regions in one, including a new one. The maps will be remade, so it'll fit the MMO structure, and made sure to have multiple survers. All the stuff that was in the D/P will be available, and there will be a 100 new pokemon to capture. And there is no legendary in that list.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what i think they need to do is to put all of the regions together, 4different places to go to, and for where you start, itll be like the beginning of pkmn mystery dungeon, answer some questions which will determine where you start, haha just a thought, as for platinum, idk, if its true, maybe ill check it out, but im not to sure

ZeroEXE93

OP
Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
EDIT: You know what they should really make? A Pokemon MMO, with al the regions in one, including a new one. The maps will be remade, so it'll fit the MMO structure, and made sure to have multiple survers. All the stuff that was in the D/P will be available, and there will be a 100 new pokemon to capture. And there is no legendary in that list.
That would be awesome, but I doubt that Nintendo/Gamefreak would ever make a MMO or 100 new Pokemon without a single legendary.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkcrudus said:
what i think they need to do is to put all of the regions together, 4different places to go to, and for where you start, itll be like the beginning of pkmn mystery dungeon, answer some questions which will determine where you start, haha just a thought, as for platinum, idk, if its true, maybe ill check it out, but im not to sure

Alright idea, although I doubt they will do it. Why put all four regions in one game when you can divide them into... Well, 3x4.. Twelve different games, each with a few varying features that make it necessary to interact with other human beings, although, now thanks to WiFi, you can sit inside and it thereby ruins any chance of people who try to collect all the pokemon from getting a bloody life.

Seriously, it's pokemon. Just... Digimon is better, but we won't get into that arguement here.

Of course they're going to make another. Why wouldn't they? Morons will still buy it, just because they can get away with releasing two different games and then putting them together and releasing it six months later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans