So... Now What?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by TwinBlades, Dec 23, 2008.

Dec 23, 2008

So... Now What? by TwinBlades at 3:43 PM (687 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Well I just beated phantasy star zero (PSZ) and I'm a bit confused :S. After beating that giant lady and that black shadow thing, the game ends and I return to the town. I went to the mission quest girl and there were missions I did before but seems to be harder. I thought the game was going to be longer but I guess not. Theres this one new quest where you fight in like a "Wave" kind of style and the place seems to be like a stage but you go on to the next area after beating the monsters. I heard that theres a secret underground town where you can buy special items, anyone knows where? One more thing, has anyone beated the "wave" quest and what happens next. [​IMG]

2. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Can people help me out on this? XD

Ok guys I'm already lvl 36 robot dude (the very first one when you choose the race) and I think i messed up A LOT. I didnt know what the flying ball thing has been doing the whole time and what does it do? People here seem to call it 'Mag'? What are Mag? Also I heard that you can feed them to evovle into something different. Mine is still the same thing as it was when I created my character. How do I feed and what should I feed? I use the doubble sided sword/spear thing (like the one that darth maul uses in starwars.) Are the foods crystals and how do I know like what kind of stats they give my' Mag.' Sorry for so much questions, I never played Phatasy Star in other systems. Thanks