So I've screwed my relationship..

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Words are the worse way to work things out; words are nothing but to enfeeble someone else in a false illusion and capture only a small amount of what really goes on in your mind.

The best way to work anything out, is figure out what the problem is and fix it. In 6 months, you should have analyzed your girlfriend enough to know how her mind works and well enough to know how to fix it without words.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AP Hacker said:
Well, I've found out a little more about how my girlfriend looks at my best friend and I. She thinks I trust my best friend more than her, and she also feels that "if I lost my best friend, it would hurt more than losing her". Also, while talking to her last night, she was making minimal effort to keep the conversation alive, and her responses were minimal as well, so I asked if everything was alright. She said "haha, that question is becoming really overused" and I replied "I know, unfortunate isn't it?".
Then she apologized because she had to go, and told me she knew she had some explaining to do.

Meanwhile, my bestfriend feels horrible because she feels this breakup coming as well, and she feels completely responsible and doesn't want to talk to me anymore.. Looks like I might lose her too.

In a couple of hours, this entire situation will be dealt with, one way or another. Wish me luck guys!
aWWW she's jealous! So cute. Juvenile love is the best.
You have to be honest to her and tell her you want to be with both of them happily ever after.
wub.gif

AP Hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zetta_x said:
Words are the worse way to work things out; words are nothing but to enfeeble someone else in a false illusion and capture only a small amount of what really goes on in your mind.

The best way to work anything out, is figure out what the problem is and fix it. In 6 months, you should have analyzed your girlfriend enough to know how her mind works and well enough to know how to fix it without words.

Yeah, but I want to hear from her EXACTLY what the problem is. Then yes, I will sort this shit out xD

I'm actually late to go meet her right now.. Not the best way to start things off, but here I go!

AP Hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm home now, and it went faaar better than I ever could have expected. Apparently my sources and information got confused. My girlfriend *never* assumed I liked the other girl, or that she liked me. Thats straight from her, and I could tell that it was the truth. Also, we talked about the whole trust issue and worked it all out. Everything is entirely back to normal, we are even going to start ignoring a mutual friend of ours who seems to be trying to break us up.

We even kissed goodbye. Life is good!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Similar thing between me and my ex, to make a very long winded story short, I wasn't making her happy (get your mind out of the gutter!) and she was blowing shit out of proportion, and when I tried to fix things she turned it around in my face.

Dated that girl for 2 months shy of two years. A month later, as of yesterday I'm with a new girl, went on a date with her last night that was HELLA more fun than any date I ever went on with my ex. Life is good my friend =)

Great to hear everything worked out though.

And if anything does go the southest of south, remember what I kept telling myself. Crying and being depressed aint gonna change anything. Man up and move on, there's bigger, more important things to worry about than a girl you're not gonna get back.

AP Hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
plasma dragon007 said:
And if anything does go the southest of south, remember what I kept telling myself. Crying and being depressed aint gonna change anything. Man up and move on, there's bigger, more important things to worry about than a girl you're not gonna get back.

Exactly what I tell myself when shit like this happens. Here's how I look at it.

If I don't want the relationship to end, and she doesn't either, it won't.
If she does want this to be it, then I had no right to stop her, and of I care enough, I'd let her go because it made her happy.

But thankfully today did not end like that.

Also, thank you everybody for the helpful comments, it was nice getting a fresh perspective on this. Feel free to continue posting "horror stories" from your own relationshits
wink.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AP Hacker said:
plasma dragon007 said:

Exactly what I tell myself when shit like this happens. Here's how I look at it.

If I don't want the relationship to end, and she doesn't either, it won't.
If she does want this to be it, then I had no right to stop her, and of I care enough, I'd let her go because it made her happy.

But thankfully today did not end like that.

Also, thank you everybody for the helpful comments, it was nice getting a fresh perspective on this. Feel free to continue posting "horror stories" from your own relationshits
wink.gif
Get her pregnant, make her yours forever LOL. Nah I only remember bad stuff from the past. The best thing happening to me right now is my girl and my baby.

AP Hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Burton said:
Get her pregnant, make her yours forever LOL. Nah I only remember bad stuff from the past. The best thing happening to me right now is my girl and my baby.

Haha, I'd have 50 people after me if I got her pregnant..
But congratulations on the baby!

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well anyways good luck bro. I stopped looking for girls. :l. There's one I like, but I feel as if I should focus more on school stuff. Back when I was with my ex I got poor grades and nowadays it's like any grade under an A is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY