Gaming So is this the biggest release week in ds history?

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone else think of a week where such a varied selection of games have come out in the same week ( a couple of big name franchises). We get these games

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, Mega Man ZX Advent,Front Mission all on the same day.

Plus some brand name games like The Sims Castaway, Naruto Path of The Ninja, etc.

Sure there are some crapy games as usual, The Imagine Series comes to mind but I think the solid titles make up for the crappy ones.

I'm even looking forward to Spanish For Everyone so I can brush up on my Spanish since I haven't used it on a steady basis since January of 2006.

Can anyone else think of a better week for the Ds, if so please post it here.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Last week of October, getting closer to Christmas... yep that's probably got something to do with it.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
XPA has been pretty busy. XD
Usually, like Psyfira said, anywhere near Christmas. Which reminds me that Super Smash Bros Brawl is delayed. >_>

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
i think there's been bigger ones, but anyway PW shouldn't count as a big release seeing as it's all ready been dummped in japan with the same transalation as the english one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153