So I went to Speedfly and found Borderlands 2 codes

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Yami Anubis ZX, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Yami Anubis ZX
    OP

Yami Anubis ZX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2016
    United States
    And well it's a PSV file type and it gives instructions on website and yes I used Google translate and it translated but I still don't understand how to do it? Like it is for Gohanmem or Rincheat? Or for there version of the cheat device?

http://www.speedfly.cn/19462.html

I did download the file, it was a pain, it's easier to download 3ds cheats on there than Vita cause it doesn't use Baidu but originally 3ds did in the beginning but I was determined back then for those Xenoblade 3D codes cause game was hard at end but maybe eventually Vita will use another source for downloads and not a Chinese website but all I need to know is how to use the Borderlands 2 codes.

Sadly I finally figured it out, what a giant pain in the ass, they use there own cheat device and it reminds me alot of PSP CWCHEAT more than Rincheat and Gohanmem and not as complicated as those 2 either, it's just it only works on Mai dump, so you have to dump the game using Mai or else it won't work and the cheats only work on version 1.09 like it says but overall it is more simple than the other 2 if you want a simple cheat device.

Last edited by Yami Anubis ZX, Jun 29, 2017
  2. SirisXI

SirisXI Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2017
    h
    i

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hi,do you mind sharing the file?I registered at the forum but I run into a problem.

3. SirisXI

SirisXI Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2017
    Never mind,I got it.Very nice cheat tool,thanks for the heads up.

4. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    what a fuc***g shit is baidu. Somebody can upload this "psvitacheat v360.z02Beta" here, please?

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2008
    I tried this one a while ago. Works great for premade psv files though making codes from scratch is really hard as it uses a different format and the documentation is in chinese (I have all of the files though).

As an added note, the latest psv file for Borderlands 2 is gated away (requires bbs.duowan.com active membership I think).

6. VIPlaine1

VIPlaine1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2017
    United States
    It took me awhile to get it , here for anyone that don't want to go headache for that cheat.
    Simple and easy, just download and extract no password

Attached Files:

Roah, acidmango and Lord M like this.
  7. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    Oh thanks VIPlaine, good work.
    But so, technically this one worsk even on RA emulator cores? Because i read "ALL" in the config.

8. acidmango

acidmango Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    Roah likes this.
  9. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    After you said that, I went and tried to register on Duowan to help you out. Turns out they require a phone number, so I went looking for a site that would give me a temporary one (not willing to use my own)
    And surprise surprise, they only accept Chinese phone numbers, as far as I can tell (I haven't tried other Asian ones though), so that failed. And then I looked around for a site that would give me a temporary Chinese phone number, but all of them wanted money. One site wanted $1.99 per number, so I guess if it's worth $2 for you, you would be able to make an account there. No guarantees as to the reliability or even legitness of those sites though.
    Sorry I couldn't help you out, i really tried, but I'm not willing to pay money for it :P

Edit: Found an account that works, you can thank BugMeNot for this :) That site has saved my ass many times.
    Username:
    bnstemp
    Password:
    templates
    Source: http://bugmenot.com/view/bbs.duowan.com ;)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jul 15, 2017
  10. VIPlaine1

VIPlaine1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2017
    United States
    one piece pirate warriors 3 play as unplayable characters
    For anyone who still play the game

Attached Files:

11. Hunternep

Hunternep Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2016
    This tool is very interesting. Has a build in fuzzy search and searches for value faster than gohamem but I can't seems to figure out things. Tutorial pdf is not helpful either since its in Chinese.i think this tool is advance and powerful then gohanmem.

Last edited by Hunternep, Jul 15, 2017
  12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2008
    Tried using that account, I can access the thread but I can't download the rar file due to lack of forum credits from what I read (needs around -5 when I checked it).

Has anyone tried transferring codes from gohanmem/rincheat to this? It might help in figuring out how to make codes.

13. VIPlaine1

VIPlaine1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2017
    United States
    Well not anymore got it right here Borderlands 2 cheat code no password
    Just download and extract

Attached Files:

Last edited by VIPlaine1, Jul 18, 2017
    Roah likes this.
  14. Roah

Roah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    You're the only one here who shared the files being discussed. Thanks for the work, saved me a lot of time registering a dummy account for those chinese sites.

Last edited by Roah, Jul 19, 2017
  15. Roah

Roah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    To complete the cheat, here's the Golden Key exploit. This is a known method but I'm adding it here.
    1. Go to ux0:app/PCSE00383/DLC/BORDERLANDS2CEPO/Lic/
    2. Open WillowLDC.ini using notepad++
    3. Add this code:
    Code:
    [GoldenKeys]
    +SourceId=254
    +NumKeys=255
    Tip: To acquire purple weapons without cheating your character's level (for challenge). Create a dummy character with maxed level. Play through the game until you can access sanctuary. Use golden key and transfer purple weapons to your legit character using the claptrap shared chest.

Oops silly me, forgot about the level requirements. It has been a long time since I've played the game on Vita and thanks to this cheat I can enjoy it again without the endless grinding I've done before.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Roah, Jul 20, 2017
    VIPlaine1 likes this.