Hacking so i tried to get an r4 but i got this email

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd try emailing them with the transaction details from paypal and the order info from the site. It's possible they haven't associated the payment to the order. Also helps to mark on the order that payment was sent if you haven't already.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear kyler ,

Thank you so much for placing an order #72864
But we found that your payment was failed, please have a look at this attachment.
"失败" means "failed". The reason is high risk, Sorry for this.

Can you call your bank to confirm what happened and pay for your order again?

If you want to pay with offline PayPal, then...

Our paypal account is [email protected]

Please sign in your paypal and send USD 25.99 to our paypal account, for "goods & services".
After we receive your money, we will ship your order as soon as possible.

When you send money, Please don't leave any words, paypal will also protect the transaction.

Again Again... please do not leave any words. Any one word is devastating to us.

Thanks again for your support and trust. i cant pay through paypal i have tried it keeps giving me an error

I had the same issue. Need to contact back and give them notice. Inform them of website name and location. They are just protecting you. I had the same issue and then ended up just blindly sending money through PayPal to a person. Except my order was $150 USD so was alittle more hesitant. But I did it and it was fine. I got my stuff. I think because of copyright issues is why they have to be on the down low

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue. Need to contact back and give them notice. Inform them of website name and location. They are just protecting you. I had the same issue and then ended up just blindly sending money through PayPal to a person. Except my order was $150 USD so was alittle more hesitant. But I did it and it was fine. I got my stuff. I think because of copyright issues is why they have to be on the down low
Its because paypal has banned the buying or selling of flashcards with their service. If the site was discovered selling them through paypal, their account would likely be terminated.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah i see, ok why don't you seek help with GBATemp and then see if they can ask NDS-Card.com what the issue is!
You should probably read the rest of this thread... There is no issue. He is afraid because the letter seems sketchy asking him to send an unspecified payment like that on paypal, but as myself and others have already explained, they have to do that because of paypal banning the sale of flashcarts with their service. They are 100% trustworthy. I have personally used them many times and received this same letter. Even if they did try to rip him off (and they won't), paypal has buyer protection. He would get his money back.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: