So I just found out that mthrnite...

haha how did you find this out? were you stalking mthr? how did you calculate 4 miles?!

I met someone from my hometown (boston) on a private tracker site once accidentally. pretty cool..they hooked me up with a 360.
smile.gif



I asked where he lived and he said Raleigh. I looked him up on whitepages.com, and then did a Google Maps search.


ok im sorry for the double post

but why are you doing that you creepy ass stalker ???

BECAUSE I AM A CREEPY ASS STALKER
lecture.gif
 
Heck, I'd love to chill with mthrnite, but he'd probably get tired and annoyed of me
tongue.gif


mthrnite is cool for an old guy
smile.gif


Edit:
Anyone happen to live in Mississippi?
huh.gif
 
what do oyu do for a living mthrnite?
its seems strange that you are a single dad, always giving your kids the right loving yet you have time to spam the forums?

Right now I'm in a transition. I don't have a traditional 9 to 5 job, I work from home on computer repair, dvd mastering/packaging, photo retouching, and a few other things, including rental property. Child support isn't coming in right now, once that happens I'll be able to afford child care for my younger son, and be able to get a job proper, hopefully in the school system or government. While I'm spamming the forums, I'm also doing several other things, working at home affords me that luxury. You will no doubt see less of me during the day in a couple of months.

Oh, and I don't watch the soaps, so I don't have that time sink to factor in.
biggrin.gif


@cubin': After a bunch of initial bumpiness, I'm proud to say my son is now doing extremely well in kindergarten, confirmed by a recent parent/teacher meeting.
grog.gif


..and everybody's adopted except zeppo, who was too busy rootin' around in his dad's sock drawer to come sign the papers.
laugh.gif



...and yeah, there's ALWAYS PIZZA!

Sounds like a great job you have... teach me to make money from home too!
biggrin.gif

How do you advertise yourself?
 
what do oyu do for a living mthrnite?
its seems strange that you are a single dad, always giving your kids the right loving yet you have time to spam the forums?

Right now I'm in a transition. I don't have a traditional 9 to 5 job, I work from home on computer repair, dvd mastering/packaging, photo retouching, and a few other things, including rental property. Child support isn't coming in right now, once that happens I'll be able to afford child care for my younger son, and be able to get a job proper, hopefully in the school system or government. While I'm spamming the forums, I'm also doing several other things, working at home affords me that luxury. You will no doubt see less of me during the day in a couple of months.

Oh, and I don't watch the soaps, so I don't have that time sink to factor in.
biggrin.gif


@cubin': After a bunch of initial bumpiness, I'm proud to say my son is now doing extremely well in kindergarten, confirmed by a recent parent/teacher meeting.
grog.gif


..and everybody's adopted except zeppo, who was too busy rootin' around in his dad's sock drawer to come sign the papers.
laugh.gif



...and yeah, there's ALWAYS PIZZA!
aww, if what you have is working right now, then why get a "proper" job? you get to stay home with your kids this way
biggrin.gif
 
why isn't this in the testing area?

anyway i'd say you should stay off his lawn or he might go magic orb sin city syle on you're ass
 
why isn't this in the testing area?

anyway i'd say you should stay off his lawn or he might go magic orb sin city syle on you're ass
mthrorb3.gif

oooo yeah!~

The only one I got living close to me is juggernaut
frown.gif
jk man =P We should have a SoCal/AZ get together or something


mthr: Being a dad rocks! I totally agree about it being worth it =D
 
why isn't this in the testing area?

anyway i'd say you should stay off his lawn or he might go magic orb sin city syle on you're ass

Because I'd say it's more offtopic discussion of mthrnite than testing (or random shit, like bologna).
 
Dang! i wish i lived near him.
Just the fact that i lived near him would be something to brag about. Sorry about what i said earlier, i didn't realize the awesomeness of it.

North Florida is where it's at.
 
Dang! i wish i lived near him.
Just the fact that i lived near him would be something to brag about. Sorry about what i said earlier, i didn't realize the awesomeness of it.

North Florida is where it's at.
You're...closer than most but probably not close enough lol
 
*checks teh person above meh ^ topic*
I said hush hush =P

Dont know the neighborhood yet, but I know for sure I'll be making my way to Federal Way every day (DeVry)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted