So I just found out that mthrnite...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
what do oyu do for a living mthrnite?
its seems strange that you are a single dad, always giving your kids the right loving yet you have time to spam the forums?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
its seems strange that you are a single dad, always giving your kids the right loving yet you have time to spam the forums?
Right now I'm in a transition. I don't have a traditional 9 to 5 job, I work from home on computer repair, dvd mastering/packaging, photo retouching, and a few other things, including rental property. Child support isn't coming in right now, once that happens I'll be able to afford child care for my younger son, and be able to get a job proper, hopefully in the school system or government. While I'm spamming the forums, I'm also doing several other things, working at home affords me that luxury. You will no doubt see less of me during the day in a couple of months.

Oh, and I don't watch the soaps, so I don't have that time sink to factor in.
biggrin.gif

@cubin': After a bunch of initial bumpiness, I'm proud to say my son is now doing extremely well in kindergarten, confirmed by a recent parent/teacher meeting.
grog.gif

..and everybody's adopted except zeppo, who was too busy rootin' around in his dad's sock drawer to come sign the papers.
laugh.gif

...and yeah, there's ALWAYS PIZZA!

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Right now I'm in a transition. I don't have a traditional 9 to 5 job, I work from home on computer repair, dvd mastering/packaging, photo retouching, and a few other things, including rental property. Child support isn't coming in right now, once that happens I'll be able to afford child care for my younger son, and be able to get a job proper, hopefully in the school system or government. While I'm spamming the forums, I'm also doing several other things, working at home affords me that luxury. You will no doubt see less of me during the day in a couple of months.

Oh, and I don't watch the soaps, so I don't have that time sink to factor in.
biggrin.gif

@cubin': After a bunch of initial bumpiness, I'm proud to say my son is now doing extremely well in kindergarten, confirmed by a recent parent/teacher meeting.
grog.gif

..and everybody's adopted except zeppo, who was too busy rootin' around in his dad's sock drawer to come sign the papers.
laugh.gif

...and yeah, there's ALWAYS PIZZA!
Dude, if you adopt us I will shit my pants everyday I wake up. Even if I have to live in a basement super glued to the floor, with my hand handcuffed to the railing.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
OP
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
haha how did you find this out? were you stalking mthr? how did you calculate 4 miles?!

I met someone from my hometown (boston) on a private tracker site once accidentally. pretty cool..they hooked me up with a 360.
smile.gif

I asked where he lived and he said Raleigh. I looked him up on whitepages.com, and then did a Google Maps search.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha how did you find this out? were you stalking mthr? how did you calculate 4 miles?!

I met someone from my hometown (boston) on a private tracker site once accidentally. pretty cool..they hooked me up with a 360.
smile.gif

I asked where he lived and he said Raleigh. I looked him up on whitepages.com, and then did a Google Maps search.

ok im sorry for the double post

but why are you doing that you creepy ass stalker ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary