Hacking So I bought 2 acekards from 0shippingzone.com...

dark ajax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I know there may be a lot of posts like this, but anyways those 2 were shipped to me on january 11th, and so far I haven't received the pkg yet, I kind of concerned because I know it usually takes 1 month to get here to Mexico (or at least to the final destination) but being just regular mail I don't have a tracking numer, do you guys think i still have chance to get it, or is it maybe too late?

Vladimir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
(I could write this post on Spanish, but i'll do it in English for respect to all those who don't speak Spanish)

Sorry to tell you, but i've ordered some things using international mail, and they never arrived :S, it is not 0shippingzone the one to blame, it is our horrible postal service who will NEVER deliver it, as you know, all public services in our country are crap.

You should order them from Mercado Libre (Mexico's Ebay), they are $250 pesos, plus shipping, but you will get 'em at the next day, i did that, it was much better (at least better than paying for them and wait for months for them to arrive, if you are lucky).

Suerte paisano, y no vuelvas a cometer el error de atenerte a la mierda de nuestro servicio postal. :S !

dark ajax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Vladimir said:
(I could write this post on Spanish, but i'll do it in English for respect to all those who don't speak Spanish)

Sorry to tell you, but i've ordered some things using international mail, and they never arrived :S, it is not 0shippingzone the one to blame, it is our horrible postal service who will NEVER deliver it, as you know, all public services in our country are crap.

You should order them from Mercado Libre (Mexico's Ebay), they are $250 pesos, plus shipping, but you will get 'em at the next day, i did that, it was much better (at least better than paying for them and wait for months for them to arrive, if you are lucky).

Suerte paisano, y no vuelvas a cometer el error de atenerte a la mierda de nuestro servicio postal. :S !

Damn you're so right, our postal service is a real crap, thanks for the advice paisano,
You're right melisande I'll give it another week or so and then order from mercadolibre (our local ebay) if nothing comes around

Lemming16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that sounds good, you can wait for another week, and if they don't arrive, you can order them from Mercado Libre and get 'em on the next day.
If your cards from 0shippingzone arrive later, you could sell them instantly on Mercado Libre, and at a higher price, so don't worry.

Btw, im Vladimir, i just accidentaly used an account i forgot i had.

dark ajax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Lemming16 said:
Yeah, that sounds good, you can wait for another week, and if they don't arrive, you can order them from Mercado Libre and get 'em on the next day.
If your cards from 0shippingzone arrive later, you could sell them instantly on Mercado Libre, and at a higher price, so don't worry.

Btw, im Vladimir, i just accidentaly used an account i forgot i had.

You're righ, and also, I just e-mailed those guys and they told me if I didn't recieve by the end of this month to email them back and they would send it to me again, so I'll wait a couple more days and I guess indeed order from Mercado libre, thank Vladimir yeah I got kinda confused befor seeing the user clarification...

dark ajax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok there's lots of posts on the web where the last comment you see is someone seeing they will post back to see what the outcome was, and they never post back...
Anyways I just got my pkg today (today's february 25th and it was sent to me on january 11th), I hope this is useful to know for someone out there, I know this great community gets thousands of visits from users around the world, and I just want to let anyone that wants to know that I got it today, everything's good and I'm already playing with my acekard
yaynds.gif
, I guess Mexico's postal service is kinda slow, but it worked anyways...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap