OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
Now im back. I just got a Acekard 2i with an 8gig sdhc mini card. along with the 3 in 1 gba slot thing. Question is.. where do I start? I wanna start on some DS games
smile.gif
. Games I own.. I own Advance wars , Duel strike, Mario and L, part. in time, Zelda Phantom glass, Castlevania: Dawn, Mario 64, Mario Kart DS, Golden Sun DS, Diddy Kong, Kingom Hearts 358/2. New Super mario bros, animal crossing, and disney's alice and wonderland. I know there are thousands of games out I can try... But I have ADD super bad so AT the moment I would only like to load 4 games to play so I can finish from begining to end. Suggestions? I was thinking. One RPG, one 2D platformer (Love mario, 2D metroid), 1 fast pick up and only a few minutes play game. And something else... Suggestions welcome
smile.gif

Eventually I'll play them all but WHere to start lol
smile.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try one of the new pokemon games.

I would also suggest Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story and Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor. You will not be disappointed with them.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some RPG suggestions:
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Dragon Quest 4/5/6
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Black/White
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger

Inazuma Eleven
Rune Factory 3
Saga 2
Tales of Innocence
Mario & Luigi 2 and 3
Radiant Historia

Other Suggestions:
Time Hollow
Ace Attorney Series(Phoenix Wright)
Super Scribblenauts
Jump Ultimate Stars

Platformer Suggestions:
Monster Tale (not out yet)

Pick Up and Play:
Rhythm Heaven
Taiko no Tatsujin series
Daigasso! Band Brothers/ Jam with the Band (though Daigasso is recommended)
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 1+2
Elite Beat Agents

miyagiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For the single most awesome action-adventure on DS, go get Okamiden. It was leaked a couple of days ago, I'm 19 hours in and still not done. It puts both DS Zeldas to shame. In fact it also puts Twilight Princess to shame. It seriously can hold its own against the original Okami in every regard.

Keram

Newcomer
Trophies
In the wetter and more windy parts of Germany
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you enjoyed castlevania, play the other ones too, Portrait of Ruins and Order of Ecclesia, might not be as good as Dawn playwise, but still enjoyable (the art is definitely better, actually anything is better then Dawn, I will never comprehend why they went with that crazy anime style while the gba predecessor had still that glorious artwork, ah well ignore my rambling).
For Poke lovers, well, Pkmn White/Black are quite awesome, at least I am enjoying it a lot, even without any wifi stuff, and its packed with a lot of wireless/online stuff (which might justify buying the game anyway)

You own KH:358/2, liked it? If you haven't played the original KHs on the Ps2 (or even if you did) then Re-coded might be fun. To me it felt more of a retelling or rather reimagining of the original Story Sora went through + some extras, but I did play it only shortly before something else sparked my interest, so there might be even more to it then just reliving Soras Storyline.

The newest Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story is great, again a hilarious game and you gonna get to play bowser too.

For RPGs, a lot of those machomuu listed are good. The dragon quest games 4-6 are well done remakes, but I think they play very similar to the old originals, so If you remember them or don't mind an RPG being occasionally an asshole to you in terms of difficulty, go with it.

Also ++ for Okamiden. I have yet to play it, but I loved Okami for the Wii and I only heard good about it.

Actually, all of the games that were mentioned up till now are great.
If ya only had enough time to play all that stuff...
frown.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back.

I did a roundup of the first 5 years of DS roms a while back http://gbatemp.net/t237289-5-years-of-ds-r...n-5-days-year-5

For actual suggestions though

I will leave the first two to others but "1 fast pick up and only a few minutes play game" I am going to jump to homebrew (we got loads of really great homebrew on the DS) and post http://filetrip.net/f6442-PuzzleManiak-3-6a.html

Something else
Jigsaw World - Daigekitou! Jig-Battle Heroes or Safecracker - The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure

Failing that some of the world domination type games have been known to sink many hours with Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution and Anno leading the charge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1