So guys what is your reactions if we ship Luke94 and LeoTCK together 😂?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ship them to like maybe for instance fbi,cia,nsa,darpa,mib,wib,nasa etc.? or even Bermuda Triangle, ancient hidden continents like maybe for instance atlantis etc.? :huh:
Post automatically merged:

I was under the impression they were already a package

They both seem to enjoy Lola Bunny for instance wererabbit
Meaning both of them enjoy jerking off to pics of Lola Bunny? Yes..

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was under the impression they were already a package

They both seem to enjoy Lola Bunny for instance wererabbit
Ship them to like maybe for instance fbi,cia,nsa,darpa,mib,wib,nasa etc.? or even Bermuda Triangle, ancient hidden continents like maybe for instance atlantis etc.? :huh:
Post automatically merged:

Meaning both of them enjoy jerking off to pics of Lola Bunny? Yes..
Well more like Lori Jackrabbit,but it could be both for instance Lola Bunny and Lori Jackrabbit. Anyway no matter of what LEOTCK or me would both of us have male or female probably both our own biological parents,family community members would be probably against us both having relationship. I probably even saw someone in this very GBATemp Forum suggesting getting married before it was removed without traces of digital history of posted comments. I can assure you that someone said it already before me. I mean before and after I said that,but not me being the first of saying that.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well more like Lori Jackrabbit,but it could be both for instance Lola Bunny and Lori Jackrabbit. Anyway no matter of what LEOTCK or me would both of us have male or female probably both our own biological parents,family community members would be probably against us both having relationship. I probably even saw someone in this very GBATemp Forum suggesting getting married before it was removed without traces of digital history of posted comments. I can assure you that someone said it already before me. I mean before and after I said that,but not me being the first of saying that.
"Anyway no matter of what LEOTCK or me would both of us have male or female probably both our own biological parents,family community members would be probably against us both having relationship."

Forget the bigots and follow your heart

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Honestly speaking I’m not ready to be wedded still not yet to no one unfortunately speaking. I am too busy very busy analyzing some not exactly not at all all hoaxes,conspiracy theories,urban legends,myths for instance nowadays about both american government and american military…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly speaking I’m not ready to be wedded still not yet to no one unfortunately speaking. I am too busy very busy analyzing some not exactly not at all all hoaxes,conspiracy theories,urban legends,myths for instance nowadays about both american government and american military…etc.
Once you are ready would you consider leotck?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we shipped them together, then they start fighting like cats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol