So, Dexter Season 7 has arrived.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the first part, I think it's fair to say that Dexter was listening to his "bark" passenger at the moment, if you catch my drift.

As for the second, Dexter has basically become a surrogate-Wayne Randall, with all of the horizontal monster mashing that entails.

Speaking of monster mashing, off topic, but you put it into the joint Spotify playlist. Why would you submit anyone to that?

But on topic, I would monster mash her all day every day. Even if her daddy made her perfect.

Also I can't wait for the Dexter RPG made by BioWare. They actually have that scene and the paragon option is to kill her, the renegade option is to fuck her, and the neutral option is to sob and for spaghetti to come out of your pants as you leave sobbing like a baby.

Reactions: Engert

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of monster mashing, off topic, but you put it into the joint Spotify playlist. Why would you submit anyone to that?

Hey, back off! The Monster Mash is a national treasure!

Also I can't wait for the Dexter RPG made by BioWare. They actually have that scene and the paragon option is to kill her, the renegade option is to fuck her, and the neutral option is to sob and for spaghetti to come out of your pants as you leave sobbing like a baby.

Considering all of the risque material (it does air on Showtime, after all), a Dexter RPG would also be right up CD Projekt RED's alley.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on Sunday's episode, I'm now positive that Dexter is going to end up killing Hannah in order to save Deb from her...

I'm also fairly certain that Deb will end up killing LaGuerta to protect Dexter, but not before LaGuerta discovers that Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deb won't die.

But they should bring back the kids. Was really looking forward to them going through on screen some of the things they did in the books.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I feel like Issac will kill Hannah, or Dexter will kill her heck maybe even Deb.

I also feel like the LaGuerta thing is going to twist on us. Either she closes in on Dexter and Deb kills her out of protection OR something crazy like LaGuerta thinking Deb is the killer, which sounds fucked I know, then Dexter would come out and kill LaGuerta in front of Deb.

^Pretty lame theories but I've been thinking outside of the box for this season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.