So, Dexter Season 7 has arrived.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'm not really surprised if deb would go and accept dexter the way he is.
if just because she has strong feelings for him and in the books, she knows about it too. (she even asks for him to kill someone and knows that dexter is struggling not to kill her)

so yeah, im just wondering to see how that computer geek story works out and if they honestly have that latino chick spend jet another season trying to avenge/ clear doaks name.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's silly to call these 16 episodes a single season when it's two groups of 8 that are airing a year apart...
More like a little over half a year.

The first half started in July and aired for two months. The second half starts at the same time next year. 10 months is considerably more than half a year.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's try to keep spoilers in spoilers for Gahars members not up to date.

However I'm really interesting how the next episode will play out. The ending of the first episode really gave you an "oh shit" feeling for the rest of the season, which is awesome since I find most of the earlier episodes in a Dexter season don't have the impact of the later episodes in that season.

Reactions: 2 people

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this series dying anytime soon? I hope not. I can't remember if that was true or I'm remembering incorrectly.
I'm worried about the whole issue of Deb falling in love with Dexter especially now she forces him to stay with her lol I wonder how Dexter's going to react.
I find that geek really annoying and I wish Dexter finds out about him sooner and kills him off. I don't find him anything great to add to the show being another obsessive character. I just hope he doesn't become a part of the main storyline. Love how Dexter goes dark whenever that geeks around.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this series dying anytime soon? I hope not. I can't remember if that was true or I'm remembering incorrectly.
I'm worried about the whole issue of Deb falling in love with Dexter especially now she forces him to stay with her lol I wonder how Dexter's going to react.
I find that geek really annoying and I wish Dexter finds out about him sooner and kills him off. I don't find him anything great to add to the show being another obsessive character. I just hope he doesn't become a part of the main storyline. Love how Dexter goes dark whenever that geeks around.
2 seasons are remaining, the current and a following season, both with a linked plot.
To add, it's not 'dying' exactly as they are giving it a proper ending, it hasn't been cancelled. So that's somewhat promising...
I know I'll spend a couple of weeks rewatching the series once finished, after all I still have it all on my HDD. (Probs do the same with Breaking Bad xD)

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's good to hear. Well I wasn't implying dying in that way lol More so if it was ending soon since a lot of good TV series are ending soon like Mad Men :( I haven't found much to replace these good shows. I'll probably do the same and watch the series from the beginning again (probably cringe again seeing Rita in the past seasons lol). I found last season to be okay and over the top with the whole religon storyline.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm watching episode 1 of S7 as we speak, glad I waited a week to start because it's going to be very very hard to keep myself of not watching episode 2 right away. Normally I don't do that, I like to keep series spread and over a long period of time, but I really can't wait to watch more atm.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I am all caught up.

Well, kind of. I had kind of a mix reaction to Season 5, and I never ended up watching Season 6 beyond the first episode. Considering what I had heard about the season, I was in no rush to get back into it. I decided to Wiki the plot summaries up and jump straight into Season 7, which seems to have been a smart move. The episodes are great so far, and Sundays are going to be a long wait.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

Well, kind of. I had kind of a mix reaction to Season 5, and I never ended up watching Season 6 beyond the first episode. Considering what I had heard about the season, I was in no rush to get back into it. I decided to Wiki the plot summaries up and jump straight into Season 7, which seems to have been a smart move. The episodes are great so far, and Sundays are going to be a long wait.

You could have watched Season 6 I guess. It really wasn't that bad it's just that the Travis-Twist was obvious since the start that the show really wasn't working off of anything. But reading the summary can be considered a smart move yes xD

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You could have watched Season 6 I guess. It really wasn't that bad it's just that the Travis-Twist was obvious since the start that the show really wasn't working off of anything. But reading the summary can be considered a smart move yes xD

One word: Incest.

Thankfully, no sign of it so far in Season 7. Hopefully the writers have taken a hatchet to that particular idea.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
What a great momentum they got going with the first 2 episodes.
I expected debra to react the way she did when she found out who dexter really is, i'm guessing this season is gonna be about 'debra's code' well the first half the season atleast (things can change dramatically mid-season)

Dexter got a lot of shit coming his way too, apart from dealing with his sister, he has baby-sitter boyfriend who's just agitating the fuck out of dexter and then there's maria, who's slowly gaining leads on what really happened with the bayharbor butcher case. Hopefully she can find a connection with dexter and lastly there's the mob guys, who i think will be on dexter's ass in episode 3-4. They may not get a chance to do shit cause debra's keeping dexter close, i don't think the mob wants to kill dexter while debra is around. Anywho, i can't wait to see how all this plays out. :D

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thankfully, no sign of it so far in Season 7. Hopefully the writers have taken a hatchet to that particular idea.

It's not really incest. They're not biologically related. :P

But raised together as brother and sister from a very early age; biology or not, it's still pretty much incest.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But raised together as brother and sister from a very early age; biology or not, it's still pretty much incest.

It's basically just animu fapfiction. "It's incest but it's not technically incest, but you'll still think it's incest." I've already seen enough incest in Game of Thrones, I don't need more.

Although they're introducing Yvonne something something (Miranda from Mass Effect) for the remainder of the season (I think?) so I'm guessing she's a possible love interest for Dexter? There was some trailer with her in it but I CBA to watch it. Also I hate watching trailers, they feel like spoilers to me.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

I really didn't take care or note of the whole incest thing considering how forced it was xD

Most fans informed the writers about how much they hated it anyway so I don't think they'd introduce it again, I hope they don't anyway.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

It's basically just animu fapfiction. "It's incest but it's not technically incest, but you'll still think it's incest." I've already seen enough incest in Game of Thrones, I don't need more.

Although they're introducing Yvonne something something (Miranda from Mass Effect) for the remainder of the season (I think?) so I'm guessing she's a possible love interest for Dexter? There was some trailer with her in it but I CBA to watch it. Also I hate watching trailers, they feel like spoilers to me.
She's an Australian actress. Had the role of Sarah Walker in Chuck and was in The Mechanic...Hey, the more you know!

Anyway, about the whole incest thing, from what I can tell, it has ended. There is no way Deb would still love Dex(Besides sibling love)after what she found out...

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
WOAH guys...whats with spoilers and stuff? So uncool.

I'm glad that fucking little shit of that lab assistant dying. I was overwhelmed with joy because he was a waste in Dexter's life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.