Hacking So a PR was just sent to pegaswitch to allow it to dump files from the console.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with any of this, but wouldn't dirlist just be a command to view a list of files on a filesystem? That doesn't necessarily imply dumping.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
List files in folders accessible from the web applet (so just the applet's own files) -> dump files from the console
N2CTB9B.jpg

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why does every discussion on this category ends up with "pls stahp haxing the consol itll kil it" ?

I mean it's the hacking and homebrew category, it's literally there to allow us to talk about that. Every thread drifts on this topic, and there are already threads created to discuss around this issue. Are you going to make a rant about how bad homebrews are for the console at each hacking milestone ? Stop it already.

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dump only browser file ? Maybe the browser has access to everything.

Just remember the fail mail trick on vita. The mail client was able to access to everything on the vita, this is maybe the same thing for the switch browser ( so it could lead to a full dump lol )

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you guys please take your opinions on piracy and other side-matters somewhere else.
Some ppl like to read an on-topic conversation about the exploit and its functions.

Im trying to print a dirlist now.
But its making my Switch crash.

these are my commands:

Bridge ReadDirectory / x
call ReadDirectory

Result: crash

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I just removed more than 3 pages of people discussing Switch piracy - This is not the topic for that and if you want to discuss such things go make your own topic instead of trying to take over this topic.

Any further posts about this may lead to the posters getting warned and blocked from this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)