SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blainy, Feb 18, 2009.

Feb 18, 2009

SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS by blainy at 12:38 PM (1,529 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. blainy
    OP

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    ok, so i have the rom on my cycloDS, but the cheats dont want to appear. i have checked the list at cheats.gbatemp.net, and the game is in the list, where are my cheats dammit? is there multiple dumps of the rom or something or is it an issue with my cyclo? i have updated my cheats file to the latest version, but still nothing. is this a known issue with the game? or is there something i am missing??

2. mrfatso

Member mrfatso That guy!!

Singapore
    use can r4cce ... function to check the game id of your game and use Dup? to check any duplication from .dat

if it is different just change accordingly and save it, and there might be some chances the codes might not work [​IMG]

therefore, i would recommend you get the game that at least match the game ID of the .dat

SNK Vs Capcom: Card Fighters DS (U)
    AVSE B5D46A72

SNK Vs Capcom: Card Fighters DS (E)
    AVSP E890BFB7

edit: elixirdream was in control of this body for around 5 mins before the body was switched back to their original owner [​IMG]

3. blainy
    OP

Australia
    thanks man...turns out the cheats in the file are for the glitched version of the (U) rom. i was able to use the cheats i wanted by changing the game id, but is it possible to put in a request to have the codes translated for the v2 rom at all? game id for (U)v2 rom is AVSE F07A68B9

4. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    hmmmmm, i will inform Narin see what can he do about it [​IMG]
    otherwise, you have to change the game id everytime you update the .dat

5. blainy
    OP

Australia
    thanks dude. the cheats do appear to be working ok with just the game id changed, so maybe just a new entry with the updated game id is needed.i have not tried all of the cheats however, just the all cards code, so i can confirm that at least that code is the same for (U)v2

6. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    blainy,
    no problem [​IMG] i had reported this matter to Narin, whether he add or not we will let him decide.

HAVE FUN [​IMG]