Hacking SNES9XGX wiiflow plugin

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get the Abz's Masterpiece pack to get the SNES9XGX plugin. The site has been down for quite a while and I dont have a Windows PC to use. VC injection
Please help please give me a download. If you have it please let me download it.

Qamynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I was looking for this a couple of weeks back.

I found it on Reddit by the user u/jim16127 he saved it on dropbox. Here's the link (It is safe). BTW I onlye have a gbatemp account for a short time, so I am not allowed to do hyperlinks that is why there are sent in a text document sorry :(.

It contains the download link, instructions and the original post by jim16127

Hope it works for you. Good luck!

Attachments

• Links for Wiiflow Masterpiece Pack .txt
    375 bytes · Views: 222

jay_nunya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when using wiiflow with the plug-ins, where do the retro game files save as it doesn't appear to save any game progress saves in any of the the locations i thought it would be in. or is there a way i can change the plugin path save directory?

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
when using wiiflow with the plug-ins, where do the retro game files save as it doesn't appear to save any game progress saves in any of the the locations i thought it would be in. or is there a way i can change the plugin path save directory?
I think @Tetsuo Shima, @RunningSnakes or even @cheloruiz79 know the answer.
I don't use WiiFlow so i can't help with that.

cheloruiz79

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That depends on the plugin you use, if it is from retroarch it is saved in sd/retroarch savestates. and if it is for individual emulator plugins, look for them in its folder, for example, sd/fceugx/saves or sd/wiisxrx/saves
Excuse my English, I use the translator

jay_nunya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That depends on the plugin you use, if it is from retroarch it is saved in sd/retroarch savestates. and if it is for individual emulator plugins, look for them in its folder, for example, sd/fceugx/saves or sd/wiisxrx/saves
Excuse my English, I use the translator

That’s what I thought would happen as well. See I have my apps on my sd card and there sub folders on the root of the card and inside then there saves folder etc. my Wiiflow folder has all my backgrounds cache cover art ect (which I got to finally show up) But my games are all on usb now and not the sd card. I have checked the individual files folders as well and nothing is in there Prior to using wiiflow I used the stand alone emulators and never had a saving issue. I think for some reasons I have to have the saves on the same device as the games. And since there is no folder for that directory nothing would be able to save. That’s why I asked if there was a way to change file paths of the saved content but I have got it now saving.. just not how I wanted it to be set up.. thanks for your help though!
Post automatically merged:

I think @Tetsuo Shima, @RunningSnakes or even @cheloruiz79 know the answer.
I don't use WiiFlow so i can't help with that.

Thanks I think I have got it figured out but still not exactly the way I wanted it to be set up.

My plan was to have all my applications cover art and retrospective file folders needs on the root of sd card. My wiiflow folder would have all my cover art. And was hoping to have a retro save file for my systems. Mean while keeping all my games on my hard drive. I know gc/wii saves on the usb though and I was ok with that as it kept them separate. But it appears I can’t set it up that way and the saves have to be set up on the same device as the games are on. Unless there is a way to change the file path way to direct it to save to sd card. Kinda like the same way you change the cover art and rom path cause my cover. But so far I will deal with the set up and hopefully I’ll come across a way to have it set up that way. Thanks for your response! .

Last edited by jay_nunya,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s