Hacking Snes9x Wii-emu question

Prince Valmont

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having a problem with one of the latest builds of Snes9x Channel for the Wii.
It's version 2.5; the one that features long filenames and auto SRM saving

But my problem is that when I'm using the Classic Controller in any game, the control stick can only work in immediate up, down, left and right. No diagonal movement. This is excruciatingly annoying in games like Zelda, Earthbound, and Chrono Trigger.

So my question is to the users who've used any build of Snes9x Wii: Is this a common bug, or is it just the version I'm using?
Unfortunately, the post I found the download link (In PaRaDoX's banner release) only led to a download with nothing more than just the .wad file. No instructions or anything.

This is my first attempt of playing an Emulator on the Wii, and I've been blown away with how impressive it is. I enjoy playing Virtual Console games with the Classic Controller, and I'm just so used to using the analog stick for controll. I only wish to bring the same means of control to the emulator.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.
Thanks.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happens to me too when i use the WiiMote and Nunchuk combo..
frown.gif
I don't have no other controls, so i manage to use just the WiiMote...

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I used the Wii controller with the version in Parodox's first post - the nunchuk's analog stick seems to have all manner of directions. (Also, "all manner" is brought to you courtesy of my own personal Firefly marathon today)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1