SNES, NES, And N64 ROMS controllers...

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by N1nt3nd0gam3r, Apr 15, 2009.

1. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

Banned
    Mar 19, 2009
    United States
    Arizona
    Are any of them the real traditional wiimote compatible?

2. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    nope. only nes. you gotta have enough buttons, kupo.

but you can use a gamecube controller if u have one leftover.

3. gblock247

gblock247 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2007
    United States
    K you have a couple alternative options....

Option #1: If you have the cash and are willing to pay a crap ton....go HERE $75.00 (plus shipping) will get you the Japan Nintendo Club release only SNES controller for the Wii. It plugs into your Wiimote like the Classic Controller does.

Option #2: If you have a SNES controller (or NES controller, but I'd recommend the former), go SNES retroport or here for NES retroport . This is the option I'm gonna do shortly, so I can play my SNES games on the Wii, like I use to.

For N64, you are stuck with either the Classic Controller or the Gamecube controller.

*Personal opinion* I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't release the SNES controller (or others: NES, Genesis, etc) here in the states. I know that I wouldn't be the only one who would buy them, just to have the "old feel" again....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice