Snes Mini Remove Modules increases size left ?

squizzy2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok

Originally I had 205megs used out of 206.7 available.
So i removed some modules and now its showing I have too many games installed.

I have now used 205megs of 196 available??

I thought that if i removed some modules, it would give me more space.
Thoughts?

I now only have 3 now installed

retroarch
mame2003
mame samples

Last edited by squizzy2k,

squizzy2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm no sure what went wrong, but uninstalled all modules and reinstalled them.
Now I have 221megs in total spare from 196
all looks ok now.
weird
but I'm happy ;)

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lol people happy with less than one gb to snes games. Any other system could give to you better space. In true a android smartphone plugued on your tv could give space and better filters with bt joypads.

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol people happy with less than one gb to snes games. Any other system could give to you better space. In true a android smartphone plugued on your tv could give space and better filters with bt joypads.

lol? dude the emulation is much better and lag free on the snesc using clover(and marginally better using retroarch) bt adapters are sub $15 and mods are out(and becoming more integrated) for usb storage, i've got a 16gb usb drive with tons of stuff, way better than my rpi3 as an emulation box.

until the super nt drops this is the emu device to have..... android phone hahaha.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lol? dude the emulation is much better and lag free on the snesc using clover(and marginally better using retroarch) bt adapters are sub $15 and mods are out(and becoming more integrated) for usb storage, i've got a 16gb usb drive with tons of stuff, way better than my rpi3 as an emulation box.

until the super nt drops this is the emu device to have..... android phone hahaha.
Whoa... Calm down little rascal. I,m saying it is better than snes mini. Of course have also better options.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
the only way to get max space is to uninstall modules, uninstall hakchi, return to stock firmware, then on the snes mini do a factory reset from the settings, from there reinstall hakchi (may need to redump the kernel again 1st to prevent errors) other than that, nothing else you can do 206mb is about right, you could use the more freespace mod but you get 50mb that's it, and its still a bit risky to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night