OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One of my favorite SNES games was Super Adventure Island 2 but it doesn't seem to work for the ds, I don't think it ever has, but will it ever?
I actually have been looking for that game to buy for my SNES but no game stores have any. I have found a few online but they most likely don't work right.
Will the game ever work for DS or am I out of luck?

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I guess my chances are slim to none, such a good game I really want to play it
frown.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a PC gamepad, you could emulate it perfectly on PC . But It wont be portable anymore. Tough luck.

Also, I feel that the DS isn't fit for Emulation, it is simple not powerful enough for anything other that NES, GB/C andGame Gear/ Master System without many glitches/slowdowns
If you want portable Emulation, a PSP is nice. it can emulate GB/C, NES, SNES, Master System, Genesis, NeoGeo and (?) gba. also, the new Pandora is coming out from Gamepark Holdings, and Korean Company that made the GP2X (Google). It seems to be powerful enough to emulate everything the PSP can emulate and *Maybe* PS1/ N64

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forgot how good JenesisDS has gotten at emulating the Sega Genesis. It's great and getting much better with EVERY new version!

NeoDS is a great start as well.

In the hands of a great coder, I think the DS could do MUCH better at SNES emulation. Archeid said he's going to pick up SnemulDS when he has time, but we'll see. If not, maybe someone else will try it. The SNES just happens to be one of the best systems (IMO THE best) ever made.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1