Hacking Snes emulator error

strawhatninja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having trouble with the snes emulator I got the one the guide suggests. I put the roms in and it isn't reading them, and it keeps saying memory card error

strawhatninja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah what ryupower said worked. Now I'm having the same problem with the gpSP-J emulator but I can't tell what is wrong because it is in japanese. Some text just appears and then it takes me back the home screen

Edit

I actually figured out I was missing the bios file but is there anyway to translate the text to english

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The settings file determines the language, so put it back from the download and simply use the triangle button to navigate back up to the root, then back down to your ROMs. I think one of the emulators looks for the ROMs in it's own folder (inside either ROMs or GBA), it won't look elsewhere.

strawhatninja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The settings file determines the language, so put it back from the download and simply use the triangle button to navigate back up to the root, then back down to your ROMs. I think one of the emulators looks for the ROMs in it's own folder (inside either ROMs or GBA), it won't look elsewhere.

Yeah I found a step by step guide how to change it. The problem was I wasn't loading the roms I was just selecting them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-