Not open for further replies.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's coming soon, I figured I should make one of these. This topic will be dead for a little while, but when it's released, I'll bring it back up. Sorry if I made it too early.

Working with no Problems

Working with Minimal Problems

Not Working/Unplayable

viz

neckbeard
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
too soon
frown.gif

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKA: I really want to be the authoer of a sticky to increase my popularity and my epenis!! YIPEE!!!! At least, that's how I read this thread.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Aw, be nice folks. AT least this will keep things more organized.

LOL. Taking internat as srs bsns is funny. I'm just joshin' around man. I love to get this on the front page in the latest posts so people can think the emulator is actually out, which is what I thought when I saw it.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
OrGoN3 said:
9th_Sage said:
Aw, be nice folks. AT least this will keep things more organized.

LOL. Taking internat as srs bsns is funny. I'm just joshin' around man. I love to get this on the front page in the latest posts so people can think the emulator is actually out, which is what I thought when I saw it.
Well I didn't really think anyone was that mad over it, just sayin'.
tongue.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.. The sad part is that there will be several pages of .. meaningless banter after the first post
tongue.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already have a stickied topic and barely anyone knows me still. My reason for making this topic was so I can have the same list here and at the Supercard forums, instead of posting a giant list of games to add to the list from the forums. Sorry for trying to keep it as organized as I can. The GBA compatibility list topic I created at the Supercard forums was made that day, and I regret not making it earlier, as some posters would have seen my topic and would have helped out when the emulator was released. Since I posted it out of no where instead, I only got some help from somewhat inactive posters, and the rest were regulars at the forums. I wanted it to turn out differently. Frankly, I don't really care if this gets stickied or not. The GBA compatibility list isn't stickied, and I can find it just fine. Not to mention that if someone really wanted to read this topic, they could just subscribe to it.

I apologize to anyone that I might have accidentally fooled into thinking it was released. I assure you, I am just an average poster, and I don't get news faster than anyone else on the net. You would have seen it on the Announcements section of the forum before seeing it here. Again, I apologize for confusing (and possibly angering) some into thinking it was released. My thoughts were "it could very well be released tomorrow, so I might as well create the topic now, to have some posters ready to test," but it did not work out that way, haha.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Well, I already have a stickied topic and barely anyone knows me still. My reason for making this topic was so I can have the same list here and at the Supercard forums, instead of posting a giant list of games to add to the list from the forums. Sorry for trying to keep it as organized as I can. The GBA compatibility list topic I created at the Supercard forums was made that day, and I regret not making it earlier, as some posters would have seen my topic and would have helped out when the emulator was released. Since I posted it out of no where instead, I only got some help from somewhat inactive posters, and the rest were regulars at the forums. I wanted it to turn out differently. Frankly, I don't really care if this gets stickied or not. The GBA compatibility list isn't stickied, and I can find it just fine. Not to mention that if someone really wanted to read this topic, they could just subscribe to it.

I apologize to anyone that I might have accidentally fooled into thinking it was released. I assure you, I am just an average poster, and I don't get news faster than anyone else on the net. You would have seen it on the Announcements section of the forum before seeing it here. Again, I apologize for confusing (and possibly angering) some into thinking it was released. My thoughts were "it could very well be released tomorrow, so I might as well create the topic now, to have some posters ready to test," but it did not work out that way, haha.

Well I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, I was just saying it jokingly.

You could format it a bit better while we're waiting for it to be released, though.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only want to know why you couldn't just wait for the SNES emulator THEN make a list. People are going to create dumb topics no matter what, and it would be best to keep the clutter to a minimum until we have to deal with it...

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Well I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, I was just saying it jokingly.

You could format it a bit better while we're waiting for it to be released, though.I wasn't replying to you, because I knew you and organ3 were joking. This was for members who were just reading the topic and assuming things, since there were a few other members reading this topic.
biggrin.gif

How do you think I should organize it? I'm all for some suggestions.

QUOTEI only want to know why you couldn't just wait for the SNES emulator THEN make a list. People are going to create dumb topics no matter what, and it would be best to keep the clutter to a minimum until we have to deal with it...
This forum works far differently from the Supercard forums, and I should have realized that. On their forums, usually people search and very rarely hijack topics, while here, they just create topics. I wasn't thinking as logically as I should have. I'm sorry about that.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The greater the length of time before the SNES emu is released = the more crap that will be posted in the thread...

At the moment there is nothing to discuss here *except* the premature earliness of this thread...

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just request for this to be deleted. DelatBurnt, any ideas you have on organization (or anyone else for that matter) just send me it via PM.

@granville: Do you have the power to delete/lock these topics? Can you delete/lock this one please?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
I'll just request for this to be deleted. DelatBurnt, any ideas you have on organization (or anyone else for that matter) just send me it via PM.

@granville: Do you have the power to delete/lock these topics? Can you delete/lock this one please?
Sorry no. I only have power in the mag staff forums, contact some of the mods in charge here- Minox_IX, Vulpes Abnocto, TrolleyDave. Or a supermod/supervisor (green or purple names).
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
this would be a good topic for the supercard forum. team supercard doesn't come here gather bug reports. if you are going to start this topic you better be ready to actually do the work. doing a compatibility check on the goodsnes set wouldn't only take a few months. its not a huge project, tho i would contact supercard to see if it is even worth doing. they might already know the limitation of snes emu.

-another world

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World-

To be honest though, i somewhat doubt they'd give feedback to questions about compatibility. They're a business, not a company that is likely to admit weaknesses in the emulator before it's even released. Maybe they would fix reported bugs, but i seriously doubt they'll provide insight on limitations or flaws to potential customers that are buying the card for the emulator. Maybe if it can't load a specific type of game- special chip games or whatever.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the SC Team will even take a look at these threads in the Supercard section of GBAtemp, not even their own Supercard Forums (possibly). The only way to get their attention is by P.M-ing the "admin" of the SC Forums, which will take ages for him to respond.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
granville said:
Another World-

To be honest though, i somewhat doubt they'd give feedback to questions about compatibility. They're a business, not a company that is likely to admit weaknesses in the emulator before it's even released. Maybe they would fix reported bugs, but i seriously doubt they'll provide insight on limitations or flaws to potential customers that are buying the card for the emulator. Maybe if it can't load a specific type of game- special chip games or whatever.

i have submitted similar type projects to other flash kit teams and they have addressed the issues. i'm sure the coders behind the eos software and the soon-to-be-released snes emu are curious to find out what the bugs are. i think you misunderstood what i wrote, my suggestion was to ask them if they require snes testing. if they do then there should be an organized testing process. the results of that testing should be submitted to them or posted on the official forum, not gbatemp.

in regards to not providing insights on flaws, they can rest assured that i'll do that for them with my snes emu review. i will hold nothing back and i'll be sure to stickie it for all to read =P.

-another world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy