SNEmulDS with DSTT Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Yetome, Mar 10, 2009.

Mar 10, 2009

SNEmulDS with DSTT Problems by Yetome at 5:18 AM (1,945 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Yetome
    OP

Newcomer Yetome Newbie

Canada
    I have a DSTT flashcart and I loaded SNEmulDS on to it and even though games run properly I'm having issues with reloading saves. When you try to reload a save, it will reload but the sound is either messed up and/or you can't continue in the game. It runs, but say you're in the some level or scene, you just can't really move on from there.

Is there any way to fix this?

2. Tac 21

Member Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada

I'm having the exact same problem with the R4- mario All stars is the only one that seems to work properly

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I've always had issues with savestates in SNEmulDS. Because of this I usually just use in-game saves instead. Note that if you don't have automatic SRAM saves enabled, then after every time you save you will need to go into the advanced options and click Save SRAM.

4. Yetome
    OP

Newcomer Yetome Newbie

Canada
    I guess until the SNEmulDS team does something to fix it, its just something we'll have to deal with. Thanks for responding!

5. Tac 21

Member Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    execpt.... SNEmulDS hasn't been updated within a year now... (same goes with lameboy, shucks)

a lot of focus on the Wii and open hacking DSi