Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SNEmulDS Homepage

QUOTE said:
I just finished building SNEmulDS v0.3 with DLDI support. This system made by chishm should make SNEmulDS compatible with much more devices:
SLink (microSD Card), Ewin2 (SD Card), EZ Flash 4 (SD Card), EZ Flash 5 (SD Card), G6 Flash (version 0.15), M3 Adapter (Compact Flash), M3 Adapter (SD card), Max Media Dock (Compact Flash), GBA Movie Player (Compact Flash), GBA Movie Player (SD Card), NEO Flash MK2 & MK3 (SD Card), NEO2 (SD Card), Ninja DS (SD Card), R4(DS)- Revolution for DS, M3 Simply compatible, SuperCard (Compact Flash), SuperCard DS (Slot-1), SuperCard (SD Card)
More informations here : http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/index.html
You can patch SNEmulDS.nds to support others devices as long as those device have been made compatible with the DLDI system. So you should visit this site regularly for update, if your device is not supported by SNEmulDS yet! Please try it with your device and tell me if you have any problems...

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too bad SNEmulDS is still in an early state to actually have fun with... and archeide being too busy to work on its code.. this might take a while :/

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awesome, has anyone tried it yet? I get my R4 tomorrow morning.
Just tried it. It's even already patched with the R4 DLDI (along with every other patched rom in the zip) for the lazy's. I can vouch for it working. Sounds awesome. But like KM said, it's still in it's early state so I doubt you'd have much fun with it. Nice to see the development so far, but I'll wait until it's running just about everything smoothly.

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hopfully EarthBound doesnt run that bad.I cant test it till my R4 gets here
smile.gif

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love earthbound, I never finished it, I hope a fully functional emulator comes out one day. I would love to play Earthbound on the DS. If they release the GBA versions of Mother1+2 and 3 in the U.S., I'm definitely buying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.