ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital1980 said:
ChokeD said:

Good looking out ChokeD, thanks for finding this. Nice set of instructions explaining exactly how to do it. I tried both methods of Giantpune (super short) and alpha0000 (a few more steps) but still unsuccessful with both. I tried about 10 different variations but still didn't get it to work.

You try it yet? I like the homebrew tool though, good stuff to know about.
No problem bro,
and
nope, I don't have any use for uneek and no desire to test it.
tongue.gif

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
this concerns the making of cios from cioscorp wads i tried it for hours tonight and keep getting error when game loads that there was an error i need to eject disk and refer to wii manual can someone help please i followed the guide about but nothing i even tried to use wan 17 dip as my di.bin but same error message for games really want to play games on emu nand any help would be great

arasium

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Very good mod
smile.gif

I was coding something like that, but i will use the one you're done. It is enough for me.

Edit: The game manager binary and modules source code aren't available... Please update your links

thegood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiZoneVoyager said:
Does it work on 4.1E system menu?Because I use di on 4.1E...

Not for now, just like the original menu, it works only on 4.2E/U.

You should find the addresses for framebuffer and wiimote buttons.

For example with IDA and the gecko debugger.

thegood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DeadlyFoez said:
@thegood

Thats pretty freakin sweet. I can't wait to see other people expand on the idea and get a nice full interface for sneek.

I wonder if this will ever be able to be incorporated into the system menu on the real nand and have it work?

Honestly, I don't think it will be expanded too much. There are a couple of problems drawing inside the framebuffer.

The system menu can't be stopped completely as crediar did, because this way you won't have access to wiimote.
Keeping the sysmenu running means it will update the framebuffer, too. It seems that you can't draw much more than what was done in this mod, or the image will flicker too much.

For the second thing, in theory you can already do this, just removing the fsmodule from sneek, should do exactly what you want.

WiiZoneVoyager

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@thegood your menu mod works on 4.2e. Tnx 4 this new menu mod. That makes DI easier to use with wiimote. But it sometimes freezes when the menu is opened/closed few times quickly. And there s one more thing it freeze with priiloader on remove background music option s enabled.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiZoneVoyager said:
@thegood your menu mod works on 4.2e. Tnx 4 this new menu mod. That makes DI easier to use with wiimote. But it sometimes freezes when the menu is opened/closed few times quickly. And there s one more thing it freeze with priiloader on remove background music option s enabled.

you are advised to remove priiloader from the SNEEK NAND anyway as it causes problems with SNEEK, im surprised SNEEK loaded with priiloader still on it

WiiZoneVoyager

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:

you are advised to remove priiloader from the SNEEK NAND anyway as it causes problems with SNEEK, im surprised SNEEK loaded with priiloader still on it

There s nothing wrong with priiloader on sneek. It works great. I dont like damn wiis system menu music. But sneek with goods menu mod freeze on remove background music option s enabled. Maybe it s because of the frame buffer thegoods is talking about ?

thegood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiZoneVoyager said:
pepxl said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:

There s nothing wrong with priiloader on sneek. It works great. I dont like damn wiis system menu music. But sneek with goods menu mod freeze on remove background music option s enabled. Maybe it s because of the frame buffer thegoods is talking about ?

Have you ever tried the original menu? And using priiloader without that mod?

The framebuffer is used exactly like in the original menu, maybe it's the code that stops the system menu (it's used for a small part of code and it could be removed)

And I can confirm that priiloder works well with sneek. However I removed it before testing this mod, so I don't know if there are some problems with it.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiZoneVoyager said:
pepxl said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:

# Preloader/Priiloader doesn't seem to work with SNEEK, you can easily remove it on the SD-NAND.

1. goto \title00000010000002\content\
2. there should be a file called 100000xx.app and a file called 000000xx.app, delete the 000000xx.app file
3. rename the 100000xx.app to 000000xx.app, that's it

WiiZoneVoyager

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegood said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:
pepxl said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:

Have you ever tried the original menu? And using priiloader without that mod?

The framebuffer is used exactly like in the original menu, maybe it's the code that stops the system menu (it's used for a small part of code and it could be removed)

And I can confirm that priiloder works well with sneek. However I removed it before testing this mod, so I don't know if there are some problems with it.

I can confirm that priiloder works well with sneek too, when i disable "remove background music" option. Just want to learn is to why does it make it freeze when it s enabled. The problem is not priiloader. it s about that option.

I guess i should look at the framebuffer code as u say.
biggrin.gif
... Which source file use the framebuffer ? i ll try to remove it. Maybe it works....

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant run MPT MP3 with Sneek Menu Mod i used latest revision but no luck so i recompiled useing rev79 but it still wont work.
The only rev i have got it to work with is rev79 all above this fail to boot MP3

WiiZoneVoyager

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
I cant run MPT MP3 with Sneek Menu Mod i used latest revision but no luck so i recompiled useing rev79 but it still wont work.
The only rev i have got it to work with is rev79 all above this fail to boot MP3

Can you run it booting MP3 well with old sneek menu(not modified) ? Maybe it s about di module of sneek...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9YR4BXrzA