FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Joshua21136 said:
Please post download links for custom made levels for SMG2 on this topic discussion.
unsure.gif
for SMG2? I know it was possible in smg1, but that was really hard, is there a easy way for smg2 or do you only think that there is one?

Joshua21136

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Joshua21136 said:
Please post download links for custom made levels for SMG2 on this topic discussion.
unsure.gif
for SMG2? I know it was possible in smg1, but that was really hard, is there a easy way for smg2 or do you only think that there is one?
I belive that Anarchy in the Galaxy should be able to edit SMG, SMG2, and possibly Luigi's Mansion level files but I'm not quite sure about Luigi's Mansion (I haven't heard of it being done yet and I haven't tried it myself). I haven't found an easy way to edit SMG and SMG2 levels yet, I will doevote a few days to searching for an easier way to edit SMG and SMG2 levels (by easier I mean: a way to edit SMG andSMG2 levels like the way you can in ToadsTool64 with Super Mario 64, by being able to actually interface with the objects).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show