Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Just thought I'd leave these here:

https://twitter.com/smealum/status/726934625344360448
https://github.com/smealum/iosuhax

Don't get too excited. This isn't exactly useful for an end user just yet, but I'm sure there are more experienced people out there that can be able to learn and use it. But it'll still be a while before this is any use to many others.

So yeah, again, not useful for many people, but it's still nice to see Smea contributing.

Anyway, full details about it is on the github link above. I'm just going to go afk now.

smea%20warning_zpsevbi9wx6.png

Credits to newdoria88 for highlighting this wonderful part.
I love how he writes "share the code" yet he keeps all the shit he does to himself...

Stay classy Smea******.

Last edited by EpicLPer,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I love how he writes "share the code" yet he keeps all the shit he does to himself...

Stay classy Smea******.

Alternatively, perhaps he was given the IOSU exploit instead of making it himself in order to get a jumpstart, but he was not allowed to share it, so he left it out. There could be any number of other reasons aside from keeping it to himself; plus, if he was keeping everything, would he have even bothered to put this code out? He also released pretty much everything he had on the 3DS back in December.

Last edited by daxtsu,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Boyyyyy, this is way better then a limited kermel exploit ( mainly for piracy )
lets the game begin :yayu:

edit: so it was just a hax/code, no exploit :(
anyway it's still great

Last edited by memomo,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So is this exploit only working on 5.3.2? Do I need to self host it? Is there already a simple homebrew to dump the nand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay