Smea Conspiracy Thread!

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized the Ironfall invasion thread was get shited upon by Smea conspiracy theories so I decided to make a dedicated thread for all of your creative minds. If any legit news about Smea comes up, post it here as well.

Edit: This should really be a sticky thread :) - So people know...

Reactions: HaloEffect17

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we REALLY need another thread about Ironhax? I can think of at least 7 other threads. Please. Just stop. It will come out when it comes out. No need to do some Illuminati shit to find out info about it.

Reactions: signz

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we REALLY need another thread about Ironhax? I can think of at least 7 other threads. Please. Just stop. It will come out when it comes out. No need to do some Illuminati shit to find out info about it.
I'm making a new thread to clean up the other ones... The've really gotten sloppy. This isn't just about IronHax/WhateverHax it's about Smea - The man, The myth, The legend.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
-> Possibly found a new exploit (9.2 like) and needed more time. Ironhax being the main ingredient.
-> Possibly found new games with entry points Eg: RumbleHax, RustyHax, StretchHax, ShuffleHax,

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized the Ironfall invasion thread was get shited upon by Smea conspiracy theories so I decided to make a dedicated thread for all of your creative minds. If any legit news about Smea comes up, post it here as well.

Edit: This should really be a sticky thread :) - So people know...

This SMEA guy sounds like a complete joke,the person that made the old exploits like browser exploit,mset exploit,ninja cube,cfw ect. Should have credibility, people act like this Smea guy is revolutionary when really it's just an attention whore. If the other guys could of, they would have released an exploit for 9.3+we never even got a boot start CFW to begin with on ANY CFW. People seem to not understand why a new CFW isn't going to come out, again look at the PS3 scene,ones those keys got changed, it was over and you needed to ebay hunt for a FW 3.55 or below. I doubt CFW will ever come out and anyone waiting on it must be ignorant on the subject.

Reactions: Ok1

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He said he was gonna announce the "exploit tools" soon. If he postponed that, it could possibly mean that there's something that he discovered might be better than the announced ironHax, rendering the exploit tools nearly useless if ever he found something more valuable.

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's developing his new site plus Ironhax plus final version of Nijhax 2.0, and he wants to release all at the same time.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This SMEA guy sounds like a complete joke,the person that made the old exploits like browser exploit,mset exploit,ninja cube,cfw ect. Should have credibility, people act like this Smea guy is revolutionary when really it's just an attention whore. If the other guys could of, they would have released an exploit for 9.3+we never even got a boot start CFW to begin with on ANY CFW. People seem to not understand why a new CFW isn't going to come out, again look at the PS3 scene,ones those keys got changed, it was over and you needed to ebay hunt for a FW 3.55 or below. I doubt CFW will ever come out and anyone waiting on it must be ignorant on the subject.
you're trolling right?

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have two 3ds on 9.2. a with the ninjhax exploit (which smea made btw) and pasta cfw:) but i'l take that as a yes to my question.

You are very ignorant on the subject of CFW this smea guy will NEVER release an exploit for 9.3+ these threads need to come to an end once and for all.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You are very ignorant on the subject of CFW this smea guy will NEVER release an exploit for 9.3+ these threads need to come to an end once and for all.
the only one ignorant here seems to be you. you realize smea has released several exploits in the past right? also it being 9.3+ doesn't actually mean jackshit. exploits can happen in any firmware. doesn't mean they will though.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only one ignorant here seems to be you. you realize smea has released several exploits in the past right? also it being 9.3+ doesn't actually mean jackshit. exploits can happen in any firmware. doesn't mean they will though.

You want to make a bet with you for 500$ USD that a new exploit will never be released. For running CIA's ever again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up