Smea Conspiracy Thread!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You want to make a bet with you for 500$ USD that a new exploit will never be released.
sure. that's one easy bet :) exploits are constantly being found. if one isnt released by smea one will be made by someone else in a few weeks/months or whatever. you realize exploit doesn't mean full access though right?

Reactions: DarkFlare69

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure. that's one easy bet :) exploits are constantly being found. if one isnt released by smea one will be made by someone else in a few weeks/months or whatever. you realize exploit doesn't mean full access though right?

Reread my post I said one that can run CIA's. In any case these threads are useless, and the creator of this mod is an attention whore. "Everybody get your lubrication ready for Wednesday I got some important news to announce" "NVM,I didn't promise anything"

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Reread my post I said one that can run CIA's. In any case these threads are useless, and the creator of this mod is an attention whore.
you edited your post haha. you didn't mention that before at all. nor has smea said that his exploit will be able to run CIAs, he's said the opposite actually. he also said ninjhax would never be able to run cias (he was wrong on that though)

and again smea isnt an attentionwhore. he's delivered lots of times in the past.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you edited your post haha. you didn't mention that before at all. nor has smea said that his exploit will be able to run CIAs, he's said the opposite actually. he also said ninjhax would never be able to run cias (he was wrong on that though)

and again smea isnt an attentionwhore. he's delivered lots of times in the past.

He is an attention whore though, he tweets things promising releases to get peoples buttholes ready and then backtracks on his word. I don't care if hes delivered before, if you haven't discovered the exploit why warm people up. We have BS threads like this every single day for absolutely no reason. There is no reason for the hype, when something gets released it will be posted here. Attention whore's do things for attention, whether he releases an exploit or not(which he wont) that doesn't change the fact that the guy is an attention whore and uses this as means to get the attention he always craved but never got as a child.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
He is an attention whore though, he tweets things promising releases to get peoples buttholes ready and then backtracks on his word.
delays aren't that big a deal though. smea's not the problem, people who expect too much every time are the problem. and of course he posts days before releasing. otherwise people would've barely get a chance to dl/buy the exploit games.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He is an attention whore though, he tweets things promising releases to get peoples buttholes ready and then backtracks on his word. I don't care if hes delivered before, if you haven't discovered the exploit why warm people up. We have BS threads like this every single day for absolutely no reason. There is no reason for the hype, when something gets released it will be posted here. Attention whore's do things for attention, whether he releases an exploit or not(which he wont) that doesn't change the fact that the guy is an attention whore and uses this as means to get the attention he always craved but never got as a child.
Savage.

Reactions: funnystory

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
"smealum" has 7 letters, he is a "reverse engineer," which has 15 letters. He works for "microsoft," which is 9 letters. 31 in total. A triangle has 3 sides. The illuminate symbol has 1 eye in the middle of a triangle. 3 sides, 1 eye. 31. smealum + reverse engineer + microsoft = 31. Illuminate confirmed.

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
delays aren't that big a deal though. smea's not the problem, people who expect too much every time are the problem. and of course he posts days before releasing. otherwise people would've barely get a chance to dl/buy the exploit games.

Don't give him attention, he's obviously trolling.
And if he isn't, then he doesn't deserve your time, this is the kind of people that want to stay in their world, yell and not listen.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh iono, i like trying to make them see sense really.

See what sense? That Smea is an attention whore? I didn't need you to realize that. The guy post useless things on twitter and people make 10 threads about the same subject every single day, after a while the same thing gets old. He posts on twitter saying " I have a surprise for you guys" like the little attention whore he is. How is he different from the instragram thots that post their body online for retweets/likes ?

Reactions: WeedZ

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..i said it before and i'il say it again...
joker.jpg

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone feel the need to make several spinoff threads with the same content? Why don't the mods issue temp bans? Why do I keep coming back to gbatemp every few days knowing that it's going to be filled with this cancer? Why am I still typing and bitching? Back to real life I suppose.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why does everyone feel the need to make several spinoff threads with the same content? Why don't the mods issue temp bans? Why do I keep coming back to gbatemp every few days knowing that it's going to be filled with this cancer? Why am I still typing and bitching? Back to real life I suppose.
because 12yo butthurting ;o;

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't give him attention, he's obviously trolling.
And if he isn't, then he doesn't deserve your time, this is the kind of people that want to stay in their world, yell and not listen.
I think he should pay attention, easy $500. Doesn't even have to do anything besides wait for a CIA installer on 9.3+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ