Hacking SMB shares?

• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 1,310
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted-171178

OP
I want to set up a SMB shre for media players and emulators on my wii but dont know how.
Can anyone give me a guide?

D

Deleted-171178

OP
I tried doing this but it says "cant find SMB://SNES!" when I names it "SNES".
Ive typed in my PCs internal IP.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMB://NAME_OR_IP_OF_YOUR_PC/SHARE_NAME/

be sure that you look at the XML examples provided with your emulator or other homebrew you are using, most of them wilkl REQUIRE you to explicitly name a username and a password. most of the time, "guest" will work for both, but make sure your computer is giving guest access.

if you have further problems using SMB/CIFS shares with Wii Homebrew, you should get support from the same place you got the homebrew, as the community there will be able to provide you more detailed and intricate solutions and expertise.

D

Deleted-171178

OP
palasx said:
SMB://NAME_OR_IP_OF_YOUR_PC/SHARE_NAME/

be sure that you look at the XML examples provided with your emulator or other homebrew you are using, most of them wilkl REQUIRE you to explicitly name a username and a password. most of the time, "guest" will work for both, but make sure your computer is giving guest access.

if you have further problems using SMB/CIFS shares with Wii Homebrew, you should get support from the same place you got the homebrew, as the community there will be able to provide you more detailed and intricate solutions and expertise.
OK, guide me through.
Im trying with Snes9x GX.
my IP is 192.168.1.64
the folders shared name is SNES.
What do I do in SNES9x GX's menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also