1. Niko_of_Death

OP Niko_of_Death GBAtemp Regular

United States
    As people are no doubt well aware, Smash Ultimate contains all of the audio content in the base download, but restricts them to their respective display languages. I'm aware of mods that modify the english audio files to have japanese audio instead, but would it be possible (presumably through an exefs patch?) to make the game use the actual japanese files, to both save on space and prevent potential bugs due to modding limitations? Besides character voices, I'd also want this for music (I know at the very least the main theme is different between english and japanese, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more different songs). Alternatively, this could be done the other way around if that would be easier (modifying the Japanese language setting to display English text and images).

2. velgis

velgis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    https://gamebanana.com/guis/36145

This is still a mod that swaps files, but seems closer to what you're looking for, with it allowing you to set your preferred language UI (menus, text, etc) over Japanese. Hope this helps.

Baoulettes likes this.
  3. jimkage

jimkage Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I can't make this work on atmosphere...all my other mods work though. any help ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Ultimate, language, Smash