Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelcraft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I installed the smastack on a 64gb sd card and when i try to run it, doesnt appear ,any help??

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Which the Wii U is totally fine reading.
Yes, the Wii is as well, as long as the software that is currently running supports SDHC. Smash was compiled without SDHC support so it can not read or write to a SDHC card, which limits it to 2GB and even then there are some 2GB SDHC cards out there.

Reactions: CJB100

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is this shit so hard to understand? OP I am not mad at you, but I am angry with the people feeding you misinformation after links to my stickied vWii guide have been clearly posted.

@Angelcraft : a 512mb card is perfectly fine. Better than a 1 or 2 GB actually, as I am fairly certain 512mb and smaller cannot be SDHC. After you get the Homebrew Channel on your vWii, you can use whatever SD Card you want.

@Dungeonseeker: where have you heard this? I'm curious because it is absolutely false and I find it more than a little annoying that someone with 20 posts here is attempting to instruct someone else on a topic they clearly know little about.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Why is this shit so hard to understand? OP I am not mad at you, but I am angry with the people feeding you misinformation after links to my stickied vWii guide have been clearly posted.

@Angelcraft : a 512mb card is perfectly fine. Better than a 1 or 2 GB actually, as I am fairly certain 512mb and smaller cannot be SDHC. After you get the Homebrew Channel on your vWii, you can use whatever SD Card you want.

@Dungeonseeker: where have you heard this? I'm curious because it is absolutely false and I find it more than a little annoying that someone with 20 posts here is attempting to instruct someone else on a topic they clearly know little about.
I do think that a 512MB SD card could be SDHC, but it is beyond impracticable from a manufacture's standpoint. I have no idea why some 2GB cards are SDHC though....

Reactions: CJB100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.