ROM Hack Discussion smash bros ultimate amiibo editor?

AbnormalAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an android but it doesnt have nfc. i knew this was gonna be a problem a few yrs ago

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

could a 3ds app be possible later on?

AbnormalAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure u can rewrite the amiibo as much as u want as long as its the same amiibo. in other words, i cant rewrite my smash 4 ganon to a shovel knight amiibo etc

AbnormalAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so whats the max number for xp atk and def? if u do find out could u change the script so that someone would for example but 999,999,999 but it changes to the default max to like say 50,000 cuz otherwise it could lead to over flows and stuff

and also how is the gift bar supposed to be used

odwdinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so whats the max number for xp atk and def? if u do find out could u change the script so that someone would for example but 999,999,999 but it changes to the default max to like say 50,000 cuz otherwise it could lead to over flows and stuff

calLevel and calXP in amiibo_class.py can be used for going between level and xp it not 100% right be close enuff.

and also how is the gift bar supposed to be used

IDK?? seems to be based on xp??? try setting to larger number and see. i can set the value the same and get different gifts.

let me know if you try and your experiences.

Note, once the gift is received the switch will set the gift value to 0 after receiving the gift.

odwdinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have dumped the amiibos with tagmo. do i decrypt it with amiitool or just use it in the editor
you will need to porvide your own Amiibo Keys in retail.key for Encription and Decription to work, then in the file menu you can use the Encription and Decription. no need to run amiitool :)

Xpartyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ould I get the amiibo bin. For that donkey Kong?

Bin file please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1